Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Naiviris Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men

Naiviris Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men
dislike

Naiviris Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men Pictures Naiviris Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men Pictures Naiviris Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men Pictures Naiviris Huitieme Art Parfums for women and men Pictures

Naiviris by Huitieme Art Parfums is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Naiviris was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Guillaume. The fragrance features iris and woodsy notes.

iris Woodsy Notes

Dior Homme
Iris Prima

Naiviris Fragrance Reviews

Anyone else think it smells a little more like a rose/iris combo in the opening?
It might just be because it's SO powdery but this is not a straight Iris and not really an enjoyable scent for me. It smells quality sure and has the longevity you'd expect but for me it's another uninspiring super powdery scent. I like Iris but not in this fragrance I get an almost suncream vibe too which I associate with myrtle.
I wouldn't wear this...no complexity and not woody in the way I like...I'll give it a miss.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

A nice, honest, simple but dense iris soliflore, with a powdery/talcum feel but really spacious, light, clean and linear. It is basically a pure iris smell on a slightly darker and bolder base with a peculiar flavour, somehow between a fruity-sticky note and an animalic-rubbery note like a more vibrant safraleine smell, however really subtle – like a microscopic pulsating heart you reach with a microscope. Although I am not a fan of Pierre Guillaume I have to admit this is quite well made, it's minimal but well-balanced, kind of whispered but cute – the name fits it well, it's a "naif iris". It gets more and more ligher as minutes pass, ending on a talcum/white musks clean drydown: only for "skin scents" lovers. A bit too delicate and pale, but as long as you can smell it (hurry up!), it's nice.

6,5/10

PatriciaC
PatriciaC

This is my favorite-right now! It's different in a good way,soft and billowy and gives me hope. I say that because i have been so disappointed for so long in looking for a fragrance that speaks to me.Agree with Olfractallnfemm it is well blended and i do now smell the waxy smell-I'm not very poetic as you can tell.With this fragrance i could take a whole spray.

Cereza
Cereza

Iris has never been my thing, so I sometimes think why do I even bother to try out anything with iris in it and in this one it's even the main note, but ok, let's put my hate for iris aside and see what we have here.
I'm not saying it's bad, just on my skin it feels extremely weird, it started out as a chemical wood polish and then turned to the smell of an old powdery lipstick, but I've heard that people seem to enjoy the smell, so if you are one of those give Naiviris a try.
I couldn't actually imagine this on a man as I find this to be too powdery and sweet for a man to wear.
All in all - i find this a bit too weird for me to enjoy it. Pitty. But maybe it's just me and iris not getting along again.

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

I saved the best for last. This is my favorite scent of the line. Soft, ever so sweet iris, blended amicably with the carrot-like root. Fresh, pleasant and vaguely woody, reminding me of a new shop. I see this more as a feminine fragrance. Lovely. I only wish it were a tad stronger.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Huitieme Art Parfums Naiviris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Huitieme Art Parfums Naiviris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Naiviris by Huitieme Art Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Naiviris by Huitieme Art Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Amouage Dia pour Femme Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Parfumerie Generale PG18 Cadjmere Frederic Malle Iris Poudre James Heeley Iris de Nuit Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Parfumerie Generale PG21 Felanilla Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Diptyque Eau Duelle Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Serge Lutens Daim Blond Guerlain Vol de Nuit Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Keiko Mecheri Peau de Peche Amouage Amouage Epic Woman