Designers » F-H » Oriental « Groups

Hummer Hummer for men

Hummer Hummer for men
dislike

leather

Hummer by Hummer is a Oriental fragrance for men. Hummer was launched in 2004. Top notes are pimento, caraway and cardamom; middle notes are leather, sandalwood, amber and patchouli; base notes are thyme and tonka bean.

Pimento Caraway Cardamom

Leather Sandalwood Amber Patchouli

Thyme Tonka Bean

Hummer Fragrance Reviews

faisalclairessence
faisalclairessence

Smells like a vintage aftershave with poor longevity. Good in winter though.

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

Probably the only generic fragrance that I've ever owned. Not a bad smell. Useful for wearing at work, school, and casual wear.

randy.devost1
randy.devost1

My first impression was spaghetti sauce. I think that's hilarious.

Nirvalica
Nirvalica

Reminds me of a new leather car smell, which seems fitting.

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

Smells like an vintage old Cologne it's not that bad, but not that unique as well.
Sillage is good but not long lasting.
good for work and casual wear.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

If this make any sense Hummer h2 is my favorite but I like this better but ain't my favorite tho ((((lol))))

HORACIOAG
HORACIOAG

i like this perfume, fresh and spicy, in a fase of the pyramid it reminds me a bit of issey miyake, but just a few minutes, i love it but it must be sprayed enough to have a good projection, good sillage

Rob in VanCity
Rob in VanCity

Bought it cheap.
Smells cheap.

Almost out of it.
Won't buy it again.

Not bad....but nothing great.

cyber861
cyber861

کاره خوبیه.ارزش تست رو داره.نسبت به قیمتش میارزه.یجورایی خاصه.فقط موندگاریش زیاد نیست.

instantjim
instantjim

I tried this while I was waiting in a chemist and it made me sneeze (though I was coming down with a cold). The opening is a little strange: there is a fruitiness which is made to smell weird by the combination with sharp spicy elements. It smells like over-ripe fruit (or perhaps monkey vomit).

Thankfully this stage passes within minutes and what is left is a woody/spicy fragrance that is more old-school that I would have believed.It's more Humber Supersnipe than Hummer. The change from initial application to dry-down is huge! Based on first impressions I would not have bought this, but the drydown is definitely worth it!

Miyavi
Miyavi

Its ok, im wearing it right now. It smells peppery and strong, but I have gotten negative comments while wearing this...and also I tend to sneeze a lot when I have it on.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Hummer was absolutely fantastic when it was first released, I was smacked up by a butch musk. Unfortunately, being contracted to Arden, it has been carted out with the bananas and put on special, but ifvyoud been there a few years ago when infirat tried it, you'd have bought a trolleyful lol
All I could say was WOW MUSKY!!!

I think we should all keep in mind, this fragrance is licensed to Elizabeth Arden. What that means to me: Every fragrance I have loved that I found was licensed to EA has turned cheap on the re-release. I bought Hummer and it was gorgeouse, the second bottle I bought was nowhere near the same, almost undetectable. The exact same situation occured when I bought Britney Curious, or tried Usher He, Dirty English and Rocawear 91X. So essentially, if you've owned it and loved it once, leave it at that, because chances are, it won't be anything like the first.

sherry99
sherry99

WOW, an interesting name and shape, HUMMER.
Haaaah, well i don't think i can find it here in Germany ::::((((

andy
andy

smells very generic i detect a LOT of citrus and it is non distinctive but nontheless a nice scent

gucci
gucci

my classmate has this cologne and i absolutely love it i totaly smelled the sandalwood and that's hot

knightz
knightz

Today the large bottles of Hummer were on the clearance table at a local store, so I gave it a try. To me it smells very much like McGraw by Tim McGraw (Coty). It's so close that they are the same to me. If I didn't have McGraw I would probably buy Hummer.

It's a sweet-ish, Mossy opening with Cardamon (McGraw's opening is Moss & Nutmeg) that dries down to a Sandalwood-Amber base. Judging by the slowly fading spray on my wrist, this would last about 4 to 5 hours, and after the first hour the sillage is close. I prefer McGraw because it's a little bit stronger.

Hummer is like the big brother of H2.as H2 was aquatic,hummer is about spices.it starts with the sharp notes of spice and pepper but cardamom sweetens the scent.
I'm glad that it lightens after a short period.
the ingredients are good.in fact most of them are my favorite ones in a men cologne(except patchouli)
it's very masculine,strong and not suitable for those baby boys at all.personally I prefer H2,which is younger.but they are going on the same line,this one is just more mature.the shape of bottle is cool,like a "H".

Hummer by Hummer 3.28 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 17 user reviews

Hummer Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Hummer Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Hummer Black Cologne by Hummer, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Hummer Black Cologne by Hummer, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hummer Hummer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hummer Hummer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hummer by Hummer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hummer by Hummer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.