Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Agrumi di Sicilia I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Agrumi di Sicilia I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

I have it: 2 I want it: 5

Agrumi di Sicilia by I Profumi di Firenze is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Agrumi di Sicilia was launched in 1990. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are orange blossom, mandarin blossom and neroli; base note is cedar.

Bergamot Lemon

Orange Blossom Mandarin Blossom Neroli

Agrumi di Sicilia Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Agrumi di Sicilia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Agrumi di Sicilia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agrumi di Sicilia by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agrumi di Sicilia by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Jil Sander Jil Sander Scent 79 Man Cereus Cereus No.5 Azzaro Onyx Bijan Bijan Style Men Carthusia Numero Uno Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Heat Men Compagnia Delle Indie Patchouly Roger & Gallet Bois d`Orange Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense DSH Perfumes Viridian CB I Hate Perfume Cedarwood Tea Teufels Kuche Patchouly Lavandula