Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Caterina de Medici I Profumi di Firenze for women

Caterina de Medici I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

Caterina de Medici I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Caterina de Medici is created as a replica of the secret formula from the 16th century. Elegant floral bouquet, luxurious and royal, it contains the timeless beauty of the Damascus rose, lily of the valley and iris from Florence notes. Available in bottles of 12 and 50 ml. Caterina de Medici was launched in 1994. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Peach Mandarin Orange Chamomile

Pink Hyacinth Tuberose Iris Flower Lily-of-the-Valley

Benzoin Vetiver Oakmoss Carnation

Caterina de Medici Fragrance Reviews

Brumen
Brumen

caterina wasn't alive in 1194...and this parfum can't has been launched before her existence...il Rinascimento è del 1500

professorlilith
professorlilith

Very nice. Green, light floral, and somehow mixed so that three very familiar notes have sparkle and depth. Wearable on many different skins. Good longevity--I put it on at 4pm and could still smell it at midnight. Sillage is was a few inches from my skn and the same on the other person I was with.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Beautiful clean sweet floral. Like soap and fresh air, with just a touch of something spicy and green. Delicate.
If I had a hundred useless dollars I would buy a bottle tonight.

lilmac13
lilmac13

Bought this in Florence on a whim, and LOVED it. Simple yet completely unique floral with a hint of powder and spice. Great for daytime wear, gets compliments.

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

This is a fantastic Iris!!Clean, perfectly balanced with the rose which quits its natural soapyness... Absolutely celestial, despite its name!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Caterina de Medici fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Caterina de Medici, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Caterina de Medici by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Caterina de Medici by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Lanvin Arpege Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original L`Erbolario Meharees Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Hermes 24 Faubourg Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Etat Libre d`Orange Putain des Palaces Caron Narcisse Noir Cartier Panthere Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles M. Micallef Black Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Pierre Balmain La Mome Lanvin My Sin Amouage Fate for Women Annick Goutal Le Chevrefeuille Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Original Guerlain Shalimar Souffle de Parfum Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver