Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Dolceamaro I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 13

Dolceamaro I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Dolceamaro or "bitter-sweet" is a mysterious and intoxicating scent reminiscent of the Mona Lisa smile or the feeling of first love. It opens gently with neroli and bergamot, leading to the heart of jasmine, lily of the valley, passion flower and a Damascus rose. The base is woody with notes of vetiver, vanilla orchid and musk. Available in bottles of 12 and 50 ml.

Dolceamaro was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Bergamot Orange

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Passion Flower

vetyver Vanille Musk

Dolceamaro Fragrance Reviews

houzi
houzi

Dolceamaro is a musky floral with a lot of vanilla floating around the heart and base. It reminds me somewhat of Cinema and Boss Orange - not because it smells similar but because it has the same, easily identifiable, vanilla-anchored floral vibe.

I have a problem identifying the floral notes in Dolceamaro - it's musk and vanilla that come through the most to me. There's just a short burst of floral freshness in the initial stage, the kind that's underscored by white musk, but afterwards it's all more of a musky, vaguely floral vanilla.

I don't really get the bittersweet reference. There's nothing perceptibly bitter about Dolceamaro to my nose and the sweetness isn't particularly explicit either. Overall it's just a cozy, light-weight floral oriental - very nice indeed but a pass for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dolceamaro by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dolceamaro by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Hiris Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Coco Noir Sisley Soir de Lune Robert Piguet Rose Perfection Diptyque Eau Duelle Etat Libre d`Orange Divin`Enfant L`Erbolario Iris Burberry Touch for Women Robert Piguet Fracas Reminiscence Vanille Givenchy Organza Indecence Cartier Panthere Alexander McQueen Kingdom John Galliano John Galliano Lubin Black Jade Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls Joop! Joop! Le Bain Donna Karan Cashmere Mist L`Erbolario Meharees