Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

coconut
Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are orange and mandarin orange; middle notes are coconut, cassis, peach, big strawberry, white flowers, flowers and jasmine; base notes are white musk and vetiver. The fragrance features peach blossom and iris flower.

Orange Mandarin Orange

Coconut Cassis Peach Big Strawberry White Flowers Flowers Jasmine

White Musk Vetiver

Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori Fragrance Reviews

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

One of my favorite things about blind buying is the development of a perfume on your skin, when you have nothing to go on but a list of notes and you can only imagine how it's going to smell. Sometimes, a list of notes doesn't tell the full story, and neither does the name. I almost didn't buy this because of the name. "Pesca" means fish, as far as I remember from my basic Italian, and that's certainly not something I wanted to smell like. But, as a huge fan of coconut, I took the plunge.
Describing this as a fruity floral is not quite enough. This is the perfume for a "free spirit". I get strawberries and a warm, soft earthy incense. I could never imagine that strawberry incense was even something I liked, but this is really really nice. It smells sweet, warm, and hopeful. Yes, it's a feminine fruity floral but also complex. It's very airy, but with depth, which is probably because of the musky vetiver that anchors the fragrance in a warm, earthy, cozy smell.
It really reminds me of the Goldie Hawn character Jill in the movie Butterflies are Free, which is my favorite film of hers. She plays the girl next door with a heart of gold. She's a free spirit who's a good person trying to do the right thing. That's how I feel in this fragrance. I love it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.