Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are orange and mandarin orange; middle notes are coconut, cassis, peach, big strawberry, white flowers, flowers and jasmine; base notes are white musk and vetiver. The fragrance features peach blossom and iris flower.

Orange Mandarin Orange

Coconut Cassis Peach Big Strawberry White Flowers Flowers Jasmine

White Musk Vetiver

Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Florentia 22 Pesca e Fiori by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Christian Dior J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition Aftelier Cognac Mypa Madonna Lady Aqaba Jewels of Blu Bath and Body Works Sparkling Peach Bath and Body Works Tropical Passionfruit Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss Calypso Christiane Celle Bellini Arno Sorel It Is Eisenberg I Am Melvita Rose - Raspberry LR LR Classics Santorini