Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

I want it: 10

yellow floral
honey

Gelsomino del Deserto by I Profumi di Firenze is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are orange blossom and green notes; middle notes are jasmine and ylang-ylang; base note is honey.

Orange Blossom Green Notes

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Honey

Gelsomino del Deserto Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Gelsomino del Deserto fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Gelsomino del Deserto, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gelsomino del Deserto by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gelsomino del Deserto by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Stella McCartney Stella Velvet Montana Montana Mood Soft Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Summer Fragrance 2006 Cacharel Noa L`Eau de Parfum Montale Attar Bob Mackie Masquerade Art of Scent - Swiss Perfumes Bergduft Alpine Rose Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian Mila Schön `70 Arno Sorel Sham'n Dream Loewe Gala Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Christmas 2010 Edition