Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Le Pleiadi I Profumi di Firenze for women

Le Pleiadi I Profumi di Firenze for women

I have it: 3 I want it: 13

Le Pleiadi I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Le Pleiadi by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Le Pleiadi was launched in 2014. Top notes are bergamot, pink pepper, neroli and orange blossom; middle notes are rose, violet, hyacinth and wisteria; base notes are heliotrope, vanilla and musk.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Neroli Orange Blossom

Rose Violet Hyacinth Wisteria

Heliotrope Vanilla Musk

Le Pleiadi Fragrance Reviews

Very flowery fragrance. At first spritz is inmidiately smelled the wisteria and the hyacint with the fresh dewey pink pepper to make throw in some spice. Then the rose comes to the party accompanied by bergamot. Unfortunately, after that my love changes to dislike for it develops further into something i don't like.

Gorgeous flowers and i am amased that they have managed to make everything smell so realistic. It's like smelling the real flowers! I love this house, but this particular one is just not for me. So my 20ML is up for trade/sale.

If you love flowers you have to try this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Le Pleiadi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Le Pleiadi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Pleiadi by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Pleiadi by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Liz Claiborne Curve Soul Avon Individual Blue Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Luminescente Fragonard Emilie Opus Oils Burlesque: Gypsy B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful B Scent Gale Hayman Style Michel Germain Immaculate Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Magnolia Pourpre Byredo La Tulipe Love & Toast Paper Flower La Bouquetiere Iris Du Ciel