Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Le Pleiadi I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 16

Le Pleiadi I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Le Pleiadi by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Le Pleiadi was launched in 2014. Top notes are bergamot, pink pepper, neroli and orange blossom; middle notes are rose, violet, hyacinth and wisteria; base notes are heliotrope, vanilla and musk.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Neroli Orange Blossom

Rose Violet Hyacinth Wisteria

Heliotrope Vanilla Musk

Le Pleiadi Fragrance Reviews

Le Pleiadi by I Profumi di Firenze 3.33 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Le Pleiadi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Le Pleiadi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Pleiadi by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Pleiadi by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Fendi Palazzo Victorio & Lucchino Hechizo Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps Couture Edition Antonio Puig Barbie Blue Abercrombie & Fitch Classic Diptyque Olene Puma Flowing Free Women A Perfume Organic White Magik Yardley Heritage Collection: Geranium Caswell Massey Elixir Of Love Amway Opportune Jo Wood Organics Tula