Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Lilla Serenella I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 10

Lilla Serenella I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Lilla is an ideal fragrance for lilac lovers since it includes the essence and the beauty of this extraordinary flower. Available in bottles of 12 and 50 ml.

The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Lilac

Lilla Serenella Fragrance Reviews

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I am wearing I Profumi di Firenze Lilla Serenella.

We don't get much heliotrope here on the West Coast, and when we do, it's horribly expensive and only available for a few weeks. I still love to buy it because that smell is just gorgeous!! I never dreamed I'd find a scent that would even compare, but this one does! It has the loveliest vanilla dry down too. It's the same vanilla as in their I Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia del Madagascar. VdM is orchids and vanilla and Lilla Serenella is white heliotrope and vanilla, so you need to love florals with gourmand accents to appreciate them. I love them - and both are in my top 5 favorites of all time! Gorgeous!

scentorita
scentorita

I love lilac so I thought this would be right up my alley. But I get this wierd kitty litter scent that does NOT go away. Very strange.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Lilla Serenella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Lilla Serenella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lilla Serenella by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lilla Serenella by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Estée Lauder Dazzling Silver Estée Lauder Pleasures Summer Fun (2007) Yves Rocher Neonatura Souffle Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Luminescente Lise Watier Desirable Roger & Gallet Rose Lise Watier Ivresse Chloe Chloe Lisy Lisa Hoffman Tunisian Neroli Krigler Juicy Jasmine Pascal Morabito Mon Classique Donna Karan DKNY Women Limited Edition Eau de Toilette 2010