Designers » I-K » Citrus « Groups

Limone di Sicilia I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Limone di Sicilia I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

Limone di Sicilia is a refreshing fragrance, with Sicilian lime, Calabrian grapefruit, green and wood notes. Available in bottles of 12 and 50 ml.

Limone di Sicilia was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Grapefruit Lime Green Notes Woodsy Notes Sicilian Lemon Calabrian bergamot

Limone di Sicilia Fragrance Reviews

mymemoir
mymemoir

Wow, it's a gorgeous lemony/lime citrus! I love it, it's super sweet and tart, refreshing! Lovely. And there's a lovely depth of woodiness, that makes it smooth and comforting, and not too heady. It lasts for 8 hours, and it's very, sort of thrilling in a way. It gives me a real buzz, but also soothes me. I really enjoy it, and I've received lots of compliments! It's very refreshing and elegant. Terrific. And I love the bottle, and its lovely label.

lilalina
lilalina

This is a very beautiful Lemon scent, slighty gourmand.. Sweet and smells like lemon-candy.

SadassaUlna
SadassaUlna

This is not a clean, innocent lemon fragrance. There is a skanky note I like, maybe it's civet or maybe it is just a hint of pine and saltiness. I think I detect verbena in the mix as well.

Caramelle
Caramelle

Lemon,lemon,lemon! That's all I get from Limone di Sicilia.Maybe in the drydown there is a little bit of powder which gives it a slightly old-fashioned feeling.
If you are not afraid of long lasting,tart lemon,this is for you.The only other perfume that is equally lemony is Monsieur Balmain in my opinion.

P.S: My bottle is approximately 4 years old.I have no idea whether this has been reformulated due to IFRA.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Limone di Sicilia by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Limone di Sicilia by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine By Kilian Back to Black Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Annick Goutal La Violette Mugler Mugler Cologne Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire Byredo Gypsy Water Byredo Pulp Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Brecourt Farah Creed Virgin Island Water By Kilian Sweet Redemption By Kilian Straight to Heaven Annick Goutal Songes Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia