Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 1

Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino by I Profumi di Firenze is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top note is cedar needles; middle notes are cyclamen, cumin and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are castoreum, labdanum and civet.

Cedar Needles

Cyclamen Cumin Lily-of-the-Valley

Castoreum Labdanum Civet

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Magnifico 13 Cedro e Ciclamino by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Spicy
Lancome Miracle Homme Lubin Idole Andy Warhol Pop pour Homme Agustin Davila Agustin Davila for Men Susanne Lang Cashmere Otto Kern Spring Edition Man Jovan Woman Springfield Be Real SPF Lubin Bluff Six Scents Six Scents Series Three 3 Junn.J: Can't Smell Fear Ex Floribus Vinis Fragranza Nº 6 Piper Officinarum Zara Il Homme