Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino by I Profumi di Firenze is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange and basil; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, violet, lavender, geranium, cypress, carnation, neroli, nutmeg and ginger; base notes are vetiver, oakmoss, benzoin and palisander rosewood.

Bergamot Lemon Mandarin Orange Basil

Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Lavender Geranium Cypress Carnation Neroli Nutmeg Ginger

Vetiver Oakmoss Benzoin Palisander Rosewood

Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino Fragrance Reviews

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

It's essentially a spicier, more herbal version of Coty's Aspen.

On my skin, it's a heavy dose of basil, cypress..a bit of clove, pepper, and cardamom, and then some scant musky spice in the back. Somewhere in the mix, there's a sweet wisp of neroli.

It's very nice, and it really makes me miss my bottle of Coty Aspen.

More than anything though, it smells almost EXACTLY like Irish Spring soap.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Magnifico 9 Zenzero e Peperoncino by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Eau de Camille Les Nez Let Me Play the Lion Etro Shaal Nur Annick Goutal Le Chevrefeuille Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Christian Dior Diorissimo Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Annick Goutal Mandragore Hermes Eau des Merveilles Christian Dior Dolce Vita Jean-Louis Scherrer Nuits Indiennes Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora Badgley Mischka Badgley Mischka Rochas Absolu Balenciaga Cristobal Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Tocca Florence L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing!