Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Magnifico I: Mirto Imperiale I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 4

Magnifico I: Mirto Imperiale I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Historical scent of Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, known and appreciated throughout the world for its freshness of regality. Base is fresh and delicate, musky and woody (Moss dormouse, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Benzoin Mysore) on which I have included tones of flowering: MYRTLE, Rose, Lily of the Valley, Geranium, Lavender Rosemary to get a coolest and most refreshing fragrance ever. The regality of this scent has inspired me the name that reminds to the ancient Roman Imperial times.

Bergamot Lemon Mint Tangerine Orange Blossom Myrtle

Rose Lily Nutmeg Allspice

Oakmoss Patchouli Benzoin Sandalwood

Magnifico I: Mirto Imperiale Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Magnifico I: Mirto Imperiale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Magnifico I: Mirto Imperiale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Magnifico I: Mirto Imperiale by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Magnifico I: Mirto Imperiale by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Gianfranco Ferre GF Ferre Bluemusk Rance 1795 Le Vainqueur Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Fluoressence for Men Fragonard Vetyver Avon Unscripted Jasper Conran Mister Jaguar Jaguar Fresh Man Lalique Lalique Eau de Parfum Homme Limited Edition 2009 Nautica White Sail DSH Perfumes Seven DSH Perfumes The´ du Monde Miller et Bertaux Spiritus / Land #2