Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Magnolia Purpurea I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I had it: 1 I want it: 3

Magnolia Purpurea I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Magnolia Purpurea by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is lemon; middle notes are magnolia, pineapple, rose, lily, jasmine, violet, lily-of-the-valley, cyclamen and ylang-ylang; base notes are haitian vetiver and white musk. The fragrance features magnolia.

Lemon

Magnolia Pineapple Rose Lily Jasmine Violet Lily-of-the-Valley Cyclamen Ylang-Ylang

Haitian Vetiver White Musk

Magnolia Purpurea Fragrance Reviews

pansylady
pansylady

On me, more rose than magnolia...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Magnolia Purpurea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Magnolia Purpurea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Magnolia Purpurea by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Magnolia Purpurea by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Eau D`Italie Magnolia Romana Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage Jardin de France Eau nacree Ted Baker W Marc Jacobs Biscotti Splash Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Aux Anges On Cloud Nine Chloe Eau de Fleurs Neroli Costes Costes 2 Alyssa Ashley Fizzy Blue Givenchy Harvest 2009 Very Irresistible Rose Centifolia Weil Fleur De Weil Fiorucci Pin Up I M Sensual