Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I want it: 2

Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico by I Profumi di Firenze is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bergamot, sage and basil; middle note is lemon verbena; base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss, patchouli and opoponax.

Bergamot Sage Basil

Lemon Verbena

Sandalwood Oakmoss Patchouli Opoponax

Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Manto di Rugiada Melograno Selvatico by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Fendi Fendi for Men L`Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier Extreme Fragonard Vetyver Loewe Agua de Loewe Weil So Weil Pierre Cardin Pierre Cardin Collection Iris Sauvage Tonino Lamborghini Forza Le Labo Bergamote 22 Profumum Roma Acqua Viva Cartier Roadster Sport Julian Rouas Versailles Trussardi L'Uomo