Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Mirra Elemi I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Mirra Elemi I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

Mirra Elemi by I Profumi di Firenze is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Mirra Elemi was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo. Top notes are peach and damask plum; middle notes are jasmine, rose petals and white musk; base notes are cedar, madagascar vanilla, ebony, patchouli, myrhh and amber.

Peach Damask Plum

Jasmine Rose Petals White Musk

Cedar Madagascar Vanilla Ebony Patchouli Myrhh Amber

Mirra Elemi Fragrance Reviews

jennaberardino
jennaberardino

I love this perfume! It is so soft and the vanilla and myrrh combine effortlessly to become one with your body chemistry. It is sweet, but not overpowering and it reminds me of riding my vespa through Florence on a breezy spring day!

damebrunette
damebrunette

Love this one. Can't believe there are no reviews for it. Got a sample long ago and am smelling it right now. It's very soft, resinous. Damn, I love it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Mirra Elemi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Mirra Elemi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mirra Elemi by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mirra Elemi by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Robert Piguet Cravache 2007 Serge Lutens Fleurs de Citronnier Jean Patou Sira des Indes Annick Goutal Musc Nomade Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Mitzah Histoires de Parfums 1969 Parfum de Revolte Serge Lutens Arabie By Kilian Back to Black Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Juliet Stewart Juliet Providence Perfume Co. Moss Gown Maria Candida Gentile Sideris Histoires de Parfums Noir Patchouli Serge Lutens De Profundis Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Molton Brown Iunu Rouge Bunny Rouge Embers Jil Sander Feeling man