Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Mughetto di Primavera I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I want it: 3

Mughetto di Primavera I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Traditional and familiar Scent where a huge heart of honeysuckle and lily of the valley pampered by tender embraces of White Musk, is spread easily from tender shoots of Bergamot.

Bergamot

Lily-of-the-Valley Honeysuckle Rose

White Musk

Mughetto di Primavera Fragrance Reviews

Mughetto di Primavera by I Profumi di Firenze 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 ratings and user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Mughetto di Primavera fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Mughetto di Primavera, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mughetto di Primavera by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mughetto di Primavera by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Lancome Climat (La Collection Fragrances) Al-Rehab Nebras Iceberg Iceberg Effusion Woman Victorio & Lucchino Luz Avon Be Spontaneous Crabtree & Evelyn Lily of the Valley Sarah Jessica Parker Dawn Animale Chaleur d`Animale Viktor&Rolf Eau Mega Boadicea the Victorious The Exclusives Enduring Smell Bent Little Miss Panda Parfums 06130 Lierre Rose