Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Mughetto di Primavera I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 2

Mughetto di Primavera I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

Traditional and familiar Scent where a huge heart of honeysuckle and lily of the valley pampered by tender embraces of White Musk, is spread easily from tender shoots of Bergamot.

Bergamot

Lily-of-the-Valley Honeysuckle Rose

White Musk

Mughetto di Primavera Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Mughetto di Primavera fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Mughetto di Primavera, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mughetto di Primavera by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mughetto di Primavera by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Alfred Sung Paradise Liz Claiborne Realities Original Air-Val International Disney Minnie 2005 Valentino Very Valentino Chantecaille Wisteria Floris Lily of the Valley Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Bel Respiro Demeter Fragrance Always Happy Caswell Massey Newport D.S. & Durga Siberian Snow Bronnley Orchid Nautica Nautica Woman