Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Muschio Bianco 2 I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 9

Muschio Bianco 2 I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

An ethereal and delicate fragrance in which accentuated notes of white musk twists with the ones of the amber, just hinted. It spreads all over a fresh, sweet and young scent. The musk is the predominant fragrance of this scent. Muschio Bianco 2 was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Bergamot Neroli

Violet Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Rose Ylang-Ylang

White Musk Patchouli Sandalwood Amber

Muschio Bianco 2 Fragrance Reviews

Muschio Bianco 2 by I Profumi di Firenze 3.67 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio Bianco 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio Bianco 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muschio Bianco 2 by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muschio Bianco 2 by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Lancome Aroma Calm Montale Aoud Queen Roses Montale Aoud Rose Petals Shiseido Zen Mauboussin M Moi Apothia Pearl LR Desperate Housewives Susan Christopher Joseph Christopher Joseph Oriflame Miss O Fashion Princess Parfums de Coeur Skin Musk Max Azria BCBGirls Star Crabtree & Evelyn Iris