Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Muschio Bianco 2 I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Muschio Bianco 2 I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

I have it: 7 I want it: 8

Muschio Bianco 2 I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

An ethereal and delicate fragrance in which accentuated notes of white musk twists with the ones of the amber, just hinted. It spreads all over a fresh, sweet and young scent. The musk is the predominant fragrance of this scent. Muschio Bianco 2 was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Bergamot Neroli

Violet Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Rose Ylang-Ylang

White Musk Patchouli Sandalwood Amber

Muschio Bianco 2 Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio Bianco 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio Bianco 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muschio Bianco 2 by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muschio Bianco 2 by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Abinoam Corazon Givenchy Amarige Ylang-Ylang de Mayotte  2006 L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Michael Kors Island Capri Clean Clean Lather Jean-Louis Scherrer Miss Scherrer Ulric de Varens Mini Musk Revlon Downtown Girl Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Novaya Zarya Mon Bijou Nobile 1942 Anonimo Veneziano