Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Muschio Bianco 3 I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I want it: 1

Muschio Bianco 3 I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Muschio Bianco 3 by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Top note is basil; middle notes are lily, rose, lily-of-the-valley, cassis, red berries and ylang-ylang; base notes are patchouli and white musk.

Basil

Lily Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Cassis Red Berries Ylang-Ylang

Patchouli White Musk

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Muschio Bianco 3 Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio Bianco 3 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio Bianco 3, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muschio Bianco 3 by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muschio Bianco 3 by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Bvlgari BLV Castelbajac Castelbajac Eau de Toilette Montale Aoud Queen Roses Fiorucci Miss Fiorucci Only Love Kylie Minogue Sexy Darling S. Cute Luxe Berry Pearly Yellow Ajmal Facets of Her Victoria`s Secret Silk Mandarin Santal Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Angel Schlesser Esprit de Gingembre Pour Femme The Beautiful Mind Series Intelligence & Fantasy Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Woodhue