Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Muschio e Ambra I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Muschio e Ambra I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

Muschio e Ambra I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Muschio e Ambra by I Profumi di Firenze is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are orange and lemon; middle notes are amber, spices and ylang-ylang; base notes are moss, sandalwood and oakmoss.

Orange Lemon

Amber Spices Ylang-Ylang

Moss Sandalwood Oakmoss

Muschio e Ambra Fragrance Reviews

gtabasso
gtabasso

A very light scent that is not as complex as the notes listed above. After wearing twice, I smell a mix of amber and musk. The musk is more intense in the opening then the fragrance dries down a bit marshmallow without being cloying or super sweet. I would consider this a gourmand.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Ambra fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Ambra, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muschio e Ambra by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muschio e Ambra by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Woody
Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Homme Calvin Klein Obsession Night for Men Alfred Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques - Organza Indecence Montale Royal Aoud Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Al Haramain Perfumes Mukhamria Maliki Annick Goutal Sables Atelier Flou Black Purple Profumum Roma Fumidus Penhaligon`s Zizonia Swiss Arabian Al Waseem