Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Muschio e Giglio I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I want it: 1

Muschio e Giglio I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Muschio e Giglio by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon, orange and mint; middle notes are lily, rose, honeysuckle, violet and cyclamen; base notes are oakmoss, vanilla, white musk, patchouli and sandalwood.

Lemon Orange Mint

Lily Rose Honeysuckle Violet Cyclamen

Oakmoss Vanilla White Musk Patchouli Sandalwood

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Muschio e Giglio Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Giglio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Giglio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muschio e Giglio by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muschio e Giglio by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five Avon Crystal Aura Bond No 9 The Scent Of Peace Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Novae Plus Blue Minou Jardin de France Anandita Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense Baldinini Baldinini Parfum Glace Prince Matchabelli New Musk I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro Lulu Beauty Starlet Huitieme Art Parfums Naiviris