Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Neroli Flor I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Neroli Flor I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I want it: 3

Neroli Flor by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Neroli Flor was launched in 2014. The fragrance features grapefruit, lemon peel, green leaves and neroli.

Grapefruit Lemon Peel Green Leaves Neroli

Neroli Flor Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Neroli Flor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Neroli Flor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neroli Flor by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neroli Flor by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Sergio Tacchini O-Zone Woman Sergio Tacchini Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Angelique Lilas Princesse Marina De Bourbon Reverence Estée Lauder Pleasures Artist`s Edition Frederic Malle En Passant Coty Muguet des Bois Bath and Body Works Blushing Cherry Blossom Salvador Dali Eau de Dali Monyette Paris Coquette Tropique Max Factor Le Jardin Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Berkeley Square White Muguet