Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Patchouly Rosso I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

smoky
Patchouly Rosso I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Woody scent marked and, where considerable wood notes bitter welcome and embrace the strong scent of Patchouli, to showcase a strong and persistent. Perfume appreciated all over the world. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Patchouli Myrrh Cedar Spicy Notes

Patchouly Rosso Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Patchouly Rosso fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Patchouly Rosso, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patchouly Rosso by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patchouly Rosso by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nicolai Parfumeur Createur New York Cacharel Cacharel Pour Homme Dorin Un Air d’Arabie Oud Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Saffron Krizia Krizia Uomo Bond No 9 Bond No. 9 Perfume Loewe Esencia pour Homme Paloma Picasso Minotaure Caron Yatagan Davidoff Zino Davidoff Madonna Truth or Dare Chanel Antaeus Bond No 9 I Love New York for Marriage Equality L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Dorin Un Air de Paris (pink) Dorin Un Air de Paris Gentlemen Fragrance Dorin Un Air d’Arabie Musk Romeo Gigli Romeo Gigli Uomo Fragonard Etoile Bond No 9 Washington Square