Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Rosa di Damascus I Profumi di Firenze for women

Rosa di Damascus I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 7

Rosa di Damascus by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features damask rose.

Damask Rose

BASE: White Musk

Beautifull Rose Fume !!!

Ruffienne
Ruffienne

A very pretty and relatively true rose.

I suspect that there is a bit more going on with this perfume than the single damask rose note that is listed, but the overall effect is quite similar to the natural damask fragrance. (Which I am very fond of!)

Not overly long-lasting - two or three hours - but a very pleasant rose-noted journey while it lasts.

Best of all, there are no off notes - none of the dreaded sour notes (as with Jo Malone's Red Roses) nor the musty powder of Penhaligon's Elizabethan rose or Annick Goutal's Ce Soir.

PLOMMO
PLOMMO

Love this Roseparfume! So beautyful,natural,feminine and longlasting.I feel so happy and pretty,so well and in harmony.A favorite.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Rosa di Damascus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Rosa di Damascus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rosa di Damascus by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rosa di Damascus by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou 1000 Robert Piguet Fracas Chloe Chloe Worth Dans la Nuit Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps Floris White Rose Caron Fleur de Rocaille (1993) Bourjois Soir de Paris (Evening in Paris) Nina Ricci L`Air Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Jean Patou Joy Guy Laroche Fidji Gres Cabotine Christian Dior Diorissimo Worth Vers Toi Floris Edwardian Bouquet Floris China Rose Nina Ricci Fleur de Fleurs