Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Spezie de Medici I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

cinnamon
Spezie de Medici I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

A fragrance created in 1990 in honor of Medici's family, the most important of Florence, the one that gave Florence footprint.They fostered the development of the greatest men as Florence had never before. "I started from a substantial basis of spicy notes of rose pepper,white pepper and vanilla, from which I raised the flowery and romantic notes of orange blossom,cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. I then let the whole thing to be caressed by delicate breathers of lemon of Sicily and orange peel. A fragrance of an antic time came out, that for sure will last in the hearts of many of you. " Spezie de Medici was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Giovanni Di Massimo.

Orange Lemon

Orange Blossom Cinnamon Nutmeg Cloves Ginger Pink Pepper White Pepper

Madagascar Vanilla

Spezie de Medici Fragrance Reviews

prot72
prot72

This is at least strange that I’m first who is reviewing so beautiful fragrance. It is probably because of its availability. It is rare fragrance you can buy in Florence or in a few online stores. In Florence it is very cheep – about 20 USD for 50 ml bottle while in US the same volume costs about 100 USD. Spezie de medici is rather linear and really full of spices perfume but not overpowering at all. There is nothing sharp or annoying rather warm and cozy, like gentle pillow. A little bit sweet. However it is not a gourmand fragrance. The most prominent ingredients are cardamom and cloves. The cinnamon is detectable as a gentle touch after 1 hour of wearing it. It lasts on the skin for very long time but after 4-5 hours is mostly skin scent, so the silage is not very big. I swear there is also a drop of mint because wearing it you’ll feel very clean and comfortable.

Spezie de Medici by I Profumi di Firenze 4.20 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Spezie de Medici fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Spezie de Medici, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spezie de Medici by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spezie de Medici by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Estée Lauder Youth-Dew L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Guerlain Jicky Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Molinard Habanita Calvin Klein Obsession L`Artisan Parfumeur Ambre Extreme Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Lush Karma Serge Lutens Daim Blond Caron Parfum Sacre Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Serge Lutens Arabie