Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

tobacco
herbal
Tabacco I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Tabacco by I Profumi di Firenze is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top note is artemisia; middle notes are iris, geranium, violet and cinnamon; base notes are tobacco, labdanum, patchouli, peru balsam and ambergris.

Artemisia

iris Geranium Violet Cinnamon

Tobacco Labdanum Patchouli Peru Balsam Ambergris

Tabacco Fragrance Reviews

assim.hayderi
assim.hayderi

Just got this really intense woody Scent. The tobacco is very loud. Definitly not for women. I am not really used to these kind of mature scents but it is really manly and reminds me of my uncles who used heavy woody/tobacco scents back in the days. That is a really nice thing. I hope my nose starts to appreciate these types of classical and really beautiful scents more. Definitly worth to keep it in my collection.

Projection: 9/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Tabacco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Tabacco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tabacco by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tabacco by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Woody
Calvin Klein Truth Annayake Miyako Reminiscence 2000 Ans d'Amour Prada No3 Cuir Amber Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Cristaux d'Agrumes Dana Ambush Guerlain Aroma Allegoria Exalting Aromaparfum Barbara Bui Le Parfum Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir SoOud Kanz Sonoma Scent Studio Incense Pure Azzaro Azzaro Duo Men