Designers » I-K » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Vaniglia del Madagascar I Profumi di Firenze for women

Vaniglia del Madagascar I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

milky
Vaniglia del Madagascar I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures Vaniglia del Madagascar I Profumi di Firenze for women Pictures

A sweet and very delicate fragrance, thought to wear in tender and relaxing moments. Above a base note of creamy tones, a heart of vanilla of Madagascar has been added, that holds around  unexpectedly small accents of the lily of the valley flowers, creating a unique and delicious atmosphere. Vanilla is the primary fragrance of this Perfume. Available in bottles of 12 and 50 ml.

Vaniglia del Madagascar was launched during the 2000's.

Vanilla Whipped cream Lily-of-the-Valley

Les Orientaux: Vanille

Vaniglia del Madagascar Fragrance Reviews

freddinos
freddinos

What a charming vanilla! Imagine all the Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanillas, NOT:)
This is natural, yes gourmand of course, but without any of the plastic, synthetic notes of many modern vanillas. It is like a soft cloudy cuddly vanilla, with a drydown identical to the drydown of Guerlain Spiritueuse DoubleVanille (not similar top notes though).
My twin two year old daughters apparently love this on me,and run to me for extra cuddles while pretending they are smelling me, whenever I wear it, so cute:)
Recommended to all vanilla lovers out there:)

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is a very nice vanilla orchid perfume. I love what the scent fades into which is a a sweet chocolatey vanilla. It's very strong at first spray so it's best sprayed at a distance. I love layering this perfume over Victoria's Secret vanilla lace body lotion.

Ggshoe
Ggshoe

Creamy beautiful vanilla comes out after that first minute of strong doll like perfume. Subtle sweetness. I love this perfume for layering, which I do with my favorite masculine perfumes. I usually layer this one with Frederic Malle Monsieur and also with Frederic Malle Bois D'Orage.

LauraB613
LauraB613

Smells like a perfumed doll. No thanks. There are much more sophisticated and realistic vanillas out there for the same price point.

BeguilingBeauty
BeguilingBeauty

This is amazing! You have to be a vanilla fan to appreciate this. I've smelled sickly vanillas that turned my stomach and gave me a headache, but this is just comforting, creamy, sweet smooth vanilla all the way. I do get a liquor/boozy vibe to it but it's just so delicious. It's fairly pricey so I only ordered a sample to try but now I think I might have to get this. It's divine. I think if you want a pretty feminine sweet fragrance that isn't nauseating, this would be it. That's probably a terrible way to describe it, but I think even gourmand fans will agree that some perfumes are over the top sweet and revolting. This is the perfect balance. And it's not overpowering. I love it. I highly recommend. I wish it were cheaper because for what it is, it's expensive, then again a lot of cheaper vanillas smell...well, cheap. This is perfection.

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

Vaniglia del Madagascar is a versatile vanilla that "blooms" quite nicely on my skin. It evokes effortless high quality, which separates it from other vanilla fragrances in my collection. If 90% of the floral notes in AG's Songes stepped out of the composition, the remaining creamy vanilla base and subtle floral tinge could be VdM. Again, the quality of this vanilla really stands out compared to others...

This fragrance is a liquer-like, sugary vanilla in the opening, but it settles quickly. There is a strong chocolately-floral note present at first, which is beautifully effective as certian fragrant orchids can emit a chocolate scent. Though the drydown of this fragrance smells like the finest vanilla cake on my skin, I continue to envision the orchids with each whiff.

I am wearing Vaniglia del Madagascar today, on the first snow of the season, in a dry, high-altitude climate. I can smell it when my nose is 4 inches from my wrist; it doesn't project very far, but might cast out farther in warmer, humid weather. VdM never feels cloying or annoying to me - It is sweetly comforting and I decidedly LOVE it!

lilalina
lilalina

A very light airy vanilla scent. Slight fruity-sweetness.. Alot of floral accords, musky and soapy. Drydown after a few hours is a really soft warm vanilla skin-scent.

june7rose
june7rose

I have this one, as I have most vanillas, but it's far from my favorite. I don't know what it is, but it has a note in there that makes me tire of it quickly, and I want to wash it off before it fades. Maybe it's the lily, I don't know. You could do better for the price, honestly.

duskangel101
duskangel101

This one has a slightly powdery-doughy note to me. It reminds me of the vanilla scent of my Tom Ford lipsticks, which I like in small dosages but find a bit over whelming in the potency of VDM. Nevertheless, I encourage more to try this scent because it is fairly unique and of high quality. Since I live in California, there's maybe two days each year cool enough to justify its use, but I'm sure many others would get great use out of it.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

Not a review so much as a little reminder to myself that this is available at Barneys.

Eos
Eos

Vaniglia del Madagascar is an uncomplicated vanilla with a buttery, sugary opening and a floralized vanilla dry down. Linearly gourmand. No surprises, nothing significantly different. Pleasant, but not worth the price.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

Toasted marshmallow and burnt sugar with warm vanilla caramel poured on top! Too sweet and gourmand for my taste,I will stick with my Farmacia Arunziata VDM,sweet but will not cause tooth decay!

summertimeolive
summertimeolive

Been wearing this all day- with my skin it turns into a sweet sugar cookie vanilla. It is very lovely, but teetering on a bit too sweet for me. My mom was standing next to me while I wearing this and asked me if I was baking something? lol. I will probably get a decant of this, but a full bottle would be a bit too much.

If you're on the hunt for the perfect vanilla, this is one you must try :)

mejohann
mejohann

This is simply the most amazing vanilla I have ever had the pleasure of smelling. I have smelled raw vanilla/vanilla bean from madagascar, and the comparison is truly incredible. I saved, and bought a large bottle. I am SO happy I invested! Whenever I am craving sweets, or feel a little down, I just break it out and take a long breath. It is completely blissful. I cannot reccommend it enough! If you like the run-of-the-mill synthetic vanillas, or bottled vanilla extract/vanillin, you may not like this. It has a sharpness which I note as lily-of-the-valley, but it is the sharpness that makes it so realistic! Also, it has a delightful powdery and chocolate note. When I put it on, my roommates say I smell like cocoa powder. It is rich, and full, and round. It is bright enough to wear in the summer, and warm enough to wear through the colder months. The longevity is AMAZING. It will last a full 24 hours, and longer if I don't shower and it stays on my clothes for days! (for me this is quite fantastic).

luv_yxr
luv_yxr

It seems to be very delicious!
It is the highest vanilla perfume.

tommylove
tommylove

@username tenderhearted: I love your reviews! You are really humble yet poetic.

I have smelled the original perfume of this (a sample I had) Tenderhearted's review is SPOT ON! This does smell like Valentines Day chalky sweet heart candies! It is a very soft gentle smell.

That is so cool tenderheart, that you have found online sellers who make imitation perfumes of designer fragrances! Also wonderful that the perfumes are cruelty free! :)

Does anyone know if the original perfume is cruelty free?

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

A most talented artist and seller online made an imitation or "dupe" of this perfume for me. I really enjoy it.

I have never smelled the original,but the one I have is warm,soft,powdery,gentle. I can smell slightly spicy orchid, and creamy,airy vanilla. And as others probably already know,vanilla does come from orchids,so they are very much family.They pair quite well together in one perfume.

This one is more of a skin scent, with a very soft throw.

Also,this sometimes sends me wafts of those candy hearts for Valentine's Day, (you know,that "chalky',powder sweetness)

This is lovely to me.

LNSklnjr
LNSklnjr

Other reviews are correct, expected this to be "foodier." Also, a sharp almost lemon or citrus-like note emerged on my skin - surprising to me, as nearly all of my scents are vanilla based. Vanilla lovers can pass on this one - nothing exuberant, especially since it is pricier.

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

Simple, floral vanilla (orchid note I suspect), pretty, but not exactly what I was expecting. Suppose I was hoping for a more foody vanilla. Not sure about this one yet...

SmokinBetty
SmokinBetty

Just ordered this on a whim as I just received Tuberosa d'Autunno from i Profumi di Firenze and have fallen in love with it,the best Tuberose I have ever smelled, also ordered Melograno Selvatico from the same makers as I got a sample with my Tuberosa d'Autunno...... get any of these perfumes and you will not be disappointed!!! Will review Vaniglia del Madagascar when it arrives!!!!

9154mf
9154mf

How are there no reviews for this yet ? This a sweet pretty syrupy vanilla. Not really cupcakey but sweet nonetheless. Compared to farmacia anunziata's vdm, that could totally be worn by a man with it's dry smoky vanilllic scent where's this is totally girly. A bit too sweet for warm weather though I feel it will fare better on me or anyone, in colder weather.
Update: 6 months later- even in cold weather this is toothachingly sweet- really sugary vanilla with some floral touches, from the orchid. I like this but can't make up my mind as to whether I like it enough to buy a fb...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia del Madagascar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia del Madagascar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vaniglia del Madagascar by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vaniglia del Madagascar by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.