Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Vaniglia e Zenzero I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Vaniglia e Zenzero I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

Vaniglia e Zenzero I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Sweet fragrance just like Vanilla of Madagascar, but made more thorny by small drops of cypress, cloves and ginger. A perfume created to remind to the rough lands of South Italy. Available in bottles of 12 and 50 ml. Vaniglia e Zenzero was launched during the 2000's.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Basil Sicilian Lemon

Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Lavender Geranium Cloves Cypress Neroli Nutmeg

Ginger Madagascar Vanilla Oakmoss Vetiver Patchouli

Absolu de Vanille

Vaniglia e Zenzero Fragrance Reviews

frckls
frckls

Spicy aromatic vanilla. It doesn't sway cloyingly sweet and the spices keep the vanilla fresh and uplifting without turning into a boring fresh citrusy/fruity vanilla. A nice everyday fragrance with some elegance.

rtquadros
rtquadros

= Vanille Noir du Mexique/Sauvage de Madagascar LMLV. Very similar. Vanille + incense. Delicious!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia e Zenzero fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia e Zenzero, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vaniglia e Zenzero by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vaniglia e Zenzero by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Givenchy Organza Indecence Serge Lutens Datura Noir I Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia del Madagascar Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradise Annick Goutal Songes Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Molinard Habanita Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Les Nereides Oppoponax Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Etro Vicolo Fiori Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu Prada Prada (Amber) Calvin Klein Obsession Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur