Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Vento di Eros I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Vento di Eros I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

I want it: 5

Vento di Eros I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Vento di Eros by I Profumi di Firenze is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bitter orange, bergamot, lemon and mandarin orange; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, nutmeg, rose, lavender, pepper, geranium, carnation, cinnamon, jasmine and neroli; base notes are musk, vanilla, vetiver, benzoin, myrhh and patchouli.

Bitter Orange Bergamot Lemon Mandarin Orange

Lily-of-the-Valley Nutmeg Rose Lavender Pepper Geranium Carnation Cinnamon Jasmine Neroli

Musk Vanilla Vetiver Benzoin Myrhh Patchouli

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Vento di Eros Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Vento di Eros fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Vento di Eros, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vento di Eros by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vento di Eros by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
La Prairie Silver Rain Dana Tabu Ralph Lauren Lauren Style Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Summer 2008 Leonard Leonara Clive Christian No. 1 Parlux The Phantom of the Opera Betty Boop Betty Boop Humiecki & Graef Geste Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle Red Flower Organic Perfume Ambrette Ulric de Varens Indra