Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Verso Andromeda I Profumi di Firenze for women

Verso Andromeda I Profumi di Firenze for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 6

Verso Andromeda by I Profumi di Firenze is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Verso Andromeda was launched in 2014. Top notes are pink pepper, coriander and tangerine; middle notes are magnolia, jasmine, wild orchid and honeysuckle; base notes are cedar and sandalwood.

Pink Pepper Coriander Tangerine

Magnolia Jasmine Wild Orchid Honeysuckle

Cedar Sandalwood

Verso Andromeda Fragrance Reviews

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

And now I can say I met something interesting. Its first like what is this... but when its been on skin about 5 mins it start to settle down.. and its really a beauty and out of this world if I might say so. Second fume I feel to be like that actually Guet Apens is one and this is Second. I was thinking first to like more of Pleyadi.. but after skin testing.. this got the win. Have to get full bottle now... This house.. its amazing ! I have now sampled many of their scents and they all are very high quality and feels good on your skin. And still not being too much "on Your face" and having great silace and projection. Whow. Will become One of my Favourite Perfume House. <3

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Verso Andromeda fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Verso Andromeda, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Verso Andromeda by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Verso Andromeda by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Cerruti Cerruti 1881 Blanc Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Toilette Montale Aoud Queen Roses Roberto Verino Verino Pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Clean Clean Lather Montale Aoud Velvet Anamor All That Matters Revlon Fire & Ice Cool Fiorucci Amore 14 White LR Heidi Klum Dreams IKKS Private Only for Men