Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Zefiro I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

Zefiro I Profumi di Firenze for women and men

I have it: 1 I want it: 7

Zefiro I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Zefiro by I Profumi di Firenze is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange, bergamot, rosemary, sage and honeysuckle; middle notes are nutmeg, and coriander; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and white musk.

Lemon Mandarin Orange Bergamot Rosemary Sage Honeysuckle

Nutmeg Coriander

Sandalwood Patchouli White Musk

Zefiro Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Zefiro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Zefiro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zefiro by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zefiro by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus Aromatic
Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Air-Val International Bob Esponja Bijan Bijan Wicked for Men Oriflame In Tune Roger & Gallet The Vert Gant Gant Silver Xerjoff Fiore d`Ulivo Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Lush Icon Parfums Berdoues 1902 The Vert La Bouquetiere Fleurs du Jour Marina Blue