Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Zefiro I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 6

Zefiro I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Zefiro by I Profumi di Firenze is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange, bergamot, rosemary, sage and honeysuckle; middle notes are nutmeg, and coriander; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and white musk.

Lemon Mandarin Orange Bergamot Rosemary Sage Honeysuckle

Nutmeg Coriander

Sandalwood Patchouli White Musk

Zefiro Fragrance Reviews

Zefiro by I Profumi di Firenze 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 ratings and user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Zefiro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Zefiro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zefiro by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zefiro by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Citrus Aromatic
Chevignon Best of Chevignon Creed Neroli Sauvage Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Cologne Cedrat Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Ice pour Homme Fragonard Les Naturelles: Verveine Oxbow Oxbow for Men Ocean Pacific OP Juice Lubin Gin Fizz Tonatto Profumi Anena Jo Malone Verbenas of Provence Ortigia Sicilia Orange Blossom La Bouquetiere La Coquette