Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose Iceberg for women

Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose Iceberg for women
dislike

Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose Iceberg for women Pictures Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose Iceberg for women Pictures

Iceberg is expanding its Eau de Iceberg fragrance collection with two new editions launching in the first half of 2012. These new fragrances are: Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose for women and Eau de Iceberg Amber for men.

Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose is a rose fragrance refreshed by Italian citruses, resting on a woody - musky base. The composition begins with sparkling notes of Italian mandarin and orange, accented by fresh ginger. The heart notes include rose, grapefruit blossom and lily of the valley, with vibrant cedar wood wrapped up with ambergris and musk in the base.

The fragrances are available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Ginger flower Orange Mandarin Orange

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Grapefruit blossom

Cedar Ambergris Musk

Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose Fragrance Reviews

alit
alit

I love most of Iceberg frags so I always check them out whenever I see them. I tried this one on a tester paper in the shop and immediately I thought I didn't like it- all I felt was harsh rose and not of the good kind either, nothing appealing really. But wow, I smell the tester 30-40 mins later and it smells divine! Creamy orange and elegant rose goodness, so beautiful and gentle, somewhere behind the cedar can be felt and very subtly the lily of the valley. I am now eager to test this on my skin and considering the good price, I might as well buy it full size! Floral and citrusy, creamy and fresh. Some might consider it generic or clean-sheets type of frag but I feel this is a hidden gem, very classy!

I should like it, cause I usually like rosy scents, but for some strange reason, rose in Wild Rose smells a bit like grandma rose. I mean, my grandma had similar fragrance 20 years ago. Iceberg is a kind of 'brand for young' so I really wonder why they made such fragrance. Youth perfumes are usually fruity & sweet, or at least vibrant, for a party. Or maybe such overpowering scent is a good one for party, who knows?

yanti
yanti

Love the initial spray. It smell more floral, don't think the roses is strong enough to be noticed. It is a nice, casual, easy to go anywhere floral fragrance. it is a weak fragrance, poor longevity. But I don't mind to repurchase, as I can see myself wear this a lot...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Iceberg Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Iceberg Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose by Iceberg. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose by Iceberg represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Gucci Gucci Bamboo Cerruti 1881 Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Hugo Boss Boss Jour Pour Femme Hugo Boss Boss Nuit Pour Femme Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Christian Dior Midnight Poison Escada Especially Escada Elixir Kenzo Kenzo Amour Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Moschino Cheap & Chic Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Burberry My Burberry Cacharel Noa Iceberg Iceberg White Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Lancome Tresor In Love Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel