Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Iceberg Iceberg for women

Iceberg Iceberg for women
dislike

Iceberg Iceberg for women Pictures

Iceberg by Iceberg is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Iceberg was launched in 1989. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe. Top notes are orange blossom, galbanum, peach, basil, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are lily, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.

Orange Blossom Galbanum Peach Basil Bergamot Lemon

Lily Orris Root Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Vetiver Cedar

Pure White Linen
Arrogantissima

Iceberg Fragrance Reviews

8691ikim
8691ikim

i have seen from the first time many similarities with calyx...in fact if you check they have a lot of common notes

Iris_it
Iris_it

I do not know if I have had a tricky nose and/or skin smelling Iceberg but I do not perceive peach note at all . It makes me think much more of a chypre fragrance on my skin ... Flowers come in one hour after the opening with strong bergamote and moss and make it gentler . Not that bad , but not a must have for me .

alchimia72
alchimia72

I'm very pleased to have joined this fragrance to my collection. Refined and elegant floral fruity, not already smelled, unique. Very fresh. I like it very much.

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

with this fragrance I broke my rule: after emptying a bottle to buy immediately a 2nd one - and I regretted it! It was not anymore that lovely scent I was wearing with lot of pleasure - my nose got too used of it probably? But my first bottle I really loved - like everything from Iceberg in these days (well, tastes are changing....)

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Iceberg is an odd scent, in a good way! After a short flirtation with it in the early 90s I lost track of it. But I found that when it's summer or it's a warm day, and cool, crisp and citric scents bore me, I had a faint memory of Iceberg being cool yet also spicy, citric and floral with an earthy feel to balance it all out in the most unusual way. It's a very well made Italian perfume that reminds me of fire & ice trying to meet in the middle of a floral meadow. (I have an odd mind ; )

I am pleased to have found it again and added it once more to my collection where it will stay on my spring/summer/when-I-feel-like-using-it shelf. But I guess most people will prefer this one on warmer days.

On me bergamot is prominent at first spray followed by a rosy floral bouquet that is held together with a very earthy yet well suited oakmoss note. It's fresh and floral with a warm drydown that lasts and last. Pretty and feminine without being girly. Elegant and light without being shy. It's a classic in the making and a must sniff for people who are looking for an unusual summer scent, or would like an unusual 'fresh/floral with earth notes' scent in general.

The 'nose' behind this is Sophie Labbe and she has made some beauties most of us know and probably own and love. Her skill is very noticeable in this obscure and somewhat hidden gem from the Iceberg House. It retails now for a bargain but it's not a cheap scent by any means! It smells rich and luxurious and is one of those rare quality scents that end up on the market for a steal and then people think its rubbish, it isn't. The only thing I would change is the bottle design. To me it looks odd and more suitable for a male fragrance, but because of the quality/price/quantity ratio my vanity won't dare to complain! ; )

Silage is: "a pretty fresh floral that is also feminine & very elegant. " -- Longevity is: 7+ hours. If you find this unassuming bottle and fresh and pretty scents are your thing, give this one a try. Good luck! ; )

knife
knife

Strange and sad this perfume appears so flowery,when it`s several kind from the lemon group!

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

Given that I had exactly $5 to spend on perfume a couple of weeks ago,I visited one of my very favorite perfumers online. She makes cruelty free perfume "replicas" or imitations.

I have not had the opportunity to smell the original Iceberg scent. But I am truly enjoying the imitation! :)

This is very herbal,strong tones of basil and oakmoss are very striking and unique together! I find this scent is becoming addictive to me! The citrus is strong,lots of tangy bergamot,juicy lemon,wow! This is a wake up scent! Makes me very alert! I smell a soft pinch of peach,and orange blossoms are starting to bloom on my skin.

There is a strange and hypnotic forest feeling as I am wearing this scent. It is very mossy. I can smell soil too,and I can feel the soft green forest grass beneath my bare feet. There is a creamy note too,I think maybe partnership of sandalwood and orange blossom petals,with a downstroke of Mother Nature's paintbrush,she has painted some sweet jasmine petals into the forest with me.

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

I bought this extremely cheaply from Amazon as a blind buy after loving several other Iceberg scents. Well I was pleasantly surprised, it is one of my favourite daytime scents! It is subtle and natural smelling, not at all synthetic it almost smells niche in quality of ingredients. It has good longetivity although the scent stays fairly close to the skin on me. A great fresh floral for all seasons use.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Iceberg is a lovely fragrance. It's very feminine, subtle, clean and rosey smelling. I don't really detect any lemon, peach or orange blossom at all but on me the main note is definitely rose. For such a nice, expensive smelling perfume the price is ridiculously cheap too, and although it's a soft perfume it lasts for 10+ hours on my skin. I think this is a perfume which can be worn anytime, anywhere and it's one that I think a lot of guys would love to smell on a woman because it is so feminine and soft. The only downside is perhaps the bottle which is a bit strange looking and is at odds with the perfume inside - the bottle's clunky and masculine looking but the perfume is soft, sweet and feminine. I have seen uglier bottles though so it could be worse and it's the perfume that counts!

smellsogood
smellsogood

I first tried this in the depths of winter and it was not a success. My bottle hovered over the bin for a few moments, before I remembered all the reviews were about how wonderful it was in summer. Bingo! Everyone was right! A cool refreshing mix of fruits, herbs and flowers, drying down to a light elegant chypre. Hideous bottle btw!

adrienn99
adrienn99

number 2 floral fruity surprise today.

imagined swan into soap duckling.

jasmine does that on my skin. can we get all jasmine - or the molecule they substitute it with - away from perfumes please

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

imagine just ripened, ready to eat fruit (orange & peach) at their peak
falling onto an herbal garden
(basil, which i believe is giving off the "soap" aspect)
lovely mossy drydown
more of a chypre floral imho
def on the unisex side
and surely made for hot summer days

imoore
imoore

It is an early form of the DKNY ongoing tall bottle series, and does the job much better in summer, and for much less money (half price here)!

Nice trail given to a refined user, not for as long as a Dior would, but in summer you apply a different frag for the evening anyway.
(I mean this is for daytime)

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Iceberg is a nice fruity-floral for grown-ups. I've been wearing this one a lot for Spring/Summer.

More flowers than fruit, really. The bergamot and lemon steer it towards tart rather than sweet. Iceberg has none of the candy-like or vanillic notes that dominate most contemporary fruity-florals. The sweetness gradually fades to a beautiful mossy floral.

Iceberg has has good sillage and average longevity, and is fresh and clean enough for office and daytime wear.

This is another scent that offers unbelievable quality for the price. I have never seen this scent in a retail store, but it's easily found on the internet for less than $25. Worth tracking down and pleasant enough that most people can purchase unsniffed and not end up disappointed.

Dardona
Dardona

Beautiful fresh fragrance. Sweet enough but not too much. Perfect for spring and summer. Floral but clean. My husband likes this on me too. (he's extremely picky about my fragrances)

Natalia78
Natalia78

I absolutely love this fragrance. It reminds me of first sunny days of spring, blossoming flowers and it has a lots of green grass freshness inside.Next on my spring-wear shelf right after Chanel N.19 and Miyake "The Scent".

tzoutzou78
tzoutzou78

this was exactly what i was looking for,asoapy clean, not bland, with character frangrance..quite long lasting,with earthy undertones,inmy skin only the base and middle notes are detectable,and the result is amazing!a lovely everyday summertime fragrance

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a unique scent, almost masculine. If not for the sweetness it would classify as unisex perfume. I don't ware this very often but it is citrus and sweet with some earthy undertones in the dry down. It is alot like Ulitma II for women.

Very very classy! Not for everyone, but if you are refined just for you!

guest_nana
guest_nana

I love really this scent its dry down so so lovely and too expensive this one.

This scent is so fresh and green plus flower drydown then so cute and longlast enough i love this scent and cheap but good quality !I will buy anothr bottle.

anne
anne

Fabulous fragrance. Leaves a refined and beautiful trail behind, very feminine, fresh and clean, a lovely summer scent.This will be in my collection forever!!

Iceberg by Iceberg 3.75 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 22 user reviews

Eau De Iceberg by Iceberg for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Eau De Iceberg by Iceberg for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Eau De Iceberg by Iceberg for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Eau De Iceberg by Iceberg for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Iceberg Iceberg fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Iceberg Iceberg, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Iceberg by Iceberg. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Iceberg by Iceberg represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.