Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Amour Il Profvmo for women

Amour Il Profvmo for women
dislike

Amour by Il Profvmo is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and peach; middle notes are lily, iris, lily-of-the-valley and freesia; base note is musk.

Mandarin Orange Peach

Lily iris Lily-of-the-Valley Freesia

Musk

Amour Fragrance Reviews

starshining73
starshining73

Borotalco Roberts in boccetta :)

moraine
moraine

There's a fresh burst of fruit at the opening, followed by POWDER, which isn't really my thing, but before too long it settles into the most luscious, addictive drydown - sweet, warm, flowery-powdery peachiness. I don't know of anything quite like it.

I.I
I.I

I agree with the previous reviewr. It smells exactly like baby talk/poweder.

rougetnoir
rougetnoir

I love it! it smells like Borotalco. baby powder, exactly the same...!!!

It starts nicely vibrant with citrus notes and some peach. It makes me think orange. Then as it dries down it gradually becomes more powdered till the end when you walk in a cloud of fresh baby powder (the kind of Borotalco) with some citrus note.
Nice quality, but not very interesting.

vertigo
vertigo

too powdery & velvety!
iris and peach are very prominent.
I have imagined the smell of "amour" totally different.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Il Profvmo Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Il Profvmo Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amour by Il Profvmo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amour by Il Profvmo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Kenzo Kenzo Amour Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Cartier Baiser Vole Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Christian Dior Diorissimo Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Pour Femme Yves Saint Laurent Paris Keiko Mecheri Datura Blanche Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Molinard Habanita Yves Saint Laurent Cinema