Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Aria di Mare Il Profvmo for women
dislike

marine
salty

Aria di Mare by Il Profvmo is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is sea notes; middle notes are floral notes, lily and dyer’s greenweed; base notes are musk and tiare flower.

Sea Notes

Sandflowers

Aria di Mare Fragrance Reviews

israelgonzales
israelgonzales

I have a 100ml bottle 90% of this for sale! please email me at [email protected]

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

A decent "sea" scent, a bit better than most of others on the same theme mostly because it is at least a bit "elaborated" here – the salty/calone heart note is encapsulated into a pleasant harmony of somehow silky, warm and slightly sugary amber (artificial), a bit of woody softness (the warm coziness of cashmeran), then balsamic notes, resins, perhaps pine notes and also a slight floral accord. The drydown is sadly a bit disappointing, quite dry and metallic - kind of "revealing" the same usual linear and (to me) boring substance of this type of scents. Provided that I do never get why one should want to smell like a fisherman, it's more pleasant than others in this genre (but the best one for me remains Heeley's Sel Marin).

5,5-6/10

adriana.rizzati
adriana.rizzati

On the occasion of my birthday my boyfriend ordered two little bottles (15ml) of perfumes I wanted to try at all costs: Pioggia Salata e Aria di Mare by Il Profvmo.
While Pioggia Salata is a very unconventional fragrance, with an assertive realistic scent typical of Mediterranean coasts (salt, sand and mediterranean scrub are portrayed in an astonishing way), I found Aria di Mare a little too stereotyped marine fragrance.
When I spritz it on my skin it's a pleasant cheerful perfume, with the recognizable oceanic note typical of all the marine fragrances that are so called for definition... I like it, but it doesn't really transpose me to the seaside.
I can't feel the sea wind, the salinity, the powerful odor of the waves crashing on the cliffs that I smell everytime I walk on a shoreline.
I'm sorry, but in this perfume there are no marine suggestions or memories connecting me to the sea in a realistic way.
I'd really love to smell the deep breath of the sea, but I only perceive the same immobility of a seascape painted on a small picture hanging in a waiting room.

cukiereczek
cukiereczek

It's very fresh scent, perfect for summer. It smells like the sea air, a little bit salty. Longevity is very good.

scrabbleaims
scrabbleaims

I couldn't put my finger on it at first but it reminded me of a one similar perfume. Ahhh, 20 years ago the store Fruits and Passion had a fragrance that was almost if not identical. I was hoping for something a little more niche and original. It was nice at that time, but now not for me now.

greycardigan
greycardigan

Extremely similar to Aqua Motu EDT but a bit more dense in sillage and longevity.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

A very fresh summer scent with a hint of sweetness.
I am picking up melon,even though this note is not
listed.The aquatic coolness combined with the floral
notes,are very unusual,uplifting,and relaxing at the same time!A mini vacation in a bottle! Silage and longevity are medium,about 4 hours.
Feel good factor, priceless!

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

A true salty sea breeze with just a touch of sweetness. Picture yourself on a hot summers day. You walk across the hot sand, spread your blanket,lie down and let the glorious sun heat up your skin. That IS Aria de Mare!! I'm kind of amazed that the notes are floral, because I get no floral scent at all. This has become my favorite beach scent, and I have many! Longevity is good at about 6-8 hours.
Just a dreamy scent! I will be wearing this for a long time to come!

geekwhit
geekwhit

I love this fragrance so much; for me, it is the perfect marine fragrance. It smells like I just got through swimming in the ocean and am now lying on a towel in the sand, with the sun drying my skin. Although I'm prone to wear it no matter the season, Aria di Mare is an especially good summer scent.

If you don't like aquatic fragrances, or scents more crisp than sweet (Aria di Mare has an almost salty drydown), you probably won't like this one. It's not a bombshell-sexy scent, either, although the evocation of salt water, sand, and sun is quite sexy in its own right.

frankiebue

Sillage 8/10
Scent 10/10

Barbie2
Barbie2

Wonderful, almost like Acqua di sale. Just a little bit too much of the licorice-smell (greenweed?).

Yamba1
Yamba1

The opening of Aria Di Mare ('Sea Air')for me was green. Not being familiar with Greenwood, I would have expected green notes a la Coriandre or Chanel No 19. However Greenwood was reminiscent of Lime soda- a sweet, creamy green accord that is almost gourmand. From there the floral notes are not prominent, but serve to balance the musk to give the overall impression of earthiness. Sadly, this does not take me to the sea, however it is a very unusual scent and would be recommended for testing for anyone wanting something different for the summer.

guest_Sandy
guest_Sandy

This is a gorgeous fragrance, it smells just like it sounds. Beautiful!

gesch
gesch

This is one of the few perfumes, which really deserves it's name: it's really like a seabreath.
You almost smell the salty air of the sea, the underlying sand and the smell of skin bathed in sun and seawater - sounds not at all like a perfume to wear, and especially not flowery. But although I really smell all of the above, it's earthy and white - delightfully constructed.
It's fresh, but not watery despite th sea-image. It's more like floating in the air...
ED:
I kind of recognize I just sound like jalutschka (I swear I wrote mine without reading the other review). And I , too, can't describe th notes, I'm usually bad, but this time it's impossible for me.
It's neither a scent to feel on the hunt, sexy nor provocative. I think I feel confident, clean and relaxed - at the same time special.

Overmore: I'm usually against all flowery scents; a sucker for woodsy, spicy ones. Or just unusual ones like SIMPLY or the dicontinued Le feu de...or Oxygène - but I still fell in love with L'aria di mare.

Un profumo stupendo e ingenuo - mi sento come ho trovato un tesoro...
bè, provate voi

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Il Profvmo Aria di Mare fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Il Profvmo Aria di Mare, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aria di Mare by Il Profvmo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aria di Mare by Il Profvmo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.