Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eclair de Tubéreuse Il Profvmo for women

Eclair de Tubéreuse Il Profvmo for women
dislike

tuberose

Eclair de Tubéreuse by Il Profvmo is a Floral fragrance for women. Eclair de Tubéreuse was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Silvana Casoli. The fragrance features tuberose.

Tuberose

La Chasse aux Papillons

Eclair de Tubéreuse Fragrance Reviews

jacoanna
jacoanna

I swap it, 50 ml, full, no caps. Only EU

tubereuse
tubereuse

This is nice and tuberose-like but does not smell authentic (to me). It also has a very very similar smell to Tocca Rodolfo candles. The Tocca has a little bit of extra something on top but I could swear that both tuberose scents are from the same manufacturer or lab!

eljayebee
eljayebee

Starts out very similar to Carnel Flower,IMHO,but is much more linear. I love Carnel Flower, but it's the first hour that I love, the drydown loses the 'skanky' scent that I crave, and the fragrance doesn't last very long on me. Eclair de Tubéreuse lasts better with my chemistry, and stays skanky the whole time. A winner.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Il Profvmo Eclair de Tubéreuse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Il Profvmo Eclair de Tubéreuse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclair de Tubéreuse by Il Profvmo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclair de Tubéreuse by Il Profvmo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Reminiscence Love Rose Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Tom Ford Noir de Noir Reminiscence Ambre Lorenzo Villoresi Alamut Amouage Reflection Woman Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Diptyque Do Son Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Chopard Casmir Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Diptyque Philosykos L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Jardin Blanc L`Erbolario Gelsomino Indiano L`Erbolario Ibisco