Designers » I-K » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Ginger Osmo Il Profvmo for women and men

Ginger Osmo Il Profvmo for women and men
dislike

Ginger Osmo is a unisex fragrance that carries the essence of energy and vitality expressed through a spicy note of ginger. It is available as a perfume in 50 and 100 ml bottles. Ginger Osmo was launched in 2011.

Ginger

Ginger Osmo Fragrance Reviews

Cereza
Cereza

All the Osmo scents from Il Profvmo are very high quality and have an enormous staying power, though they linger closely to the skin.
They are all also meant to be used together with other osmo scents or with other perfumes.
That said - "Ginger" isn't bad. I don't really get the repulsed or anything by this single-note thing. I love ginger tea, so I enjoyed wearing this scent. I can't say this is perfume, it's just a "scent". A single note on a bed of syntethics (but it did smell natural!). If I'd be adventerous enough, I'd try layering and adding and experimenting, but I just don't have the time, nor need as there are already many good ginger based perfume compositions out there.

Worth a try if you search for something to enhance your other scents with. Just by itself "Ginger" smells like...ginger! A linen spray!

It's not quite what it's supposed to be, I guess.
There's some ginger in the top notes, but there's many other notes too, not listed here.
If it's named ginger, I would expect something more ginger-like. I don't understand what it's supposed to be a few hours later.
A weird thing, not very good.

angel6
angel6

It's one of the worse smells I ever tried, I don't think you can call this a perfume. Please try before buy it. Awfull.

Nemosh
Nemosh

It is nice and soft, would do great in warmer day's.
Like it but do not love it.
Find it a bit boring.

sergio.fiorenzi
sergio.fiorenzi

I am sorry to say but I have never seen any Ginger like this in my life. Its not Ginger, its something so synthetic that I can not even found out what it is. No way....

French Boudoir Doll
French Boudoir Doll

Another bad purchase mistake....what was I thinking? This smells nothing like Ginger....but a very sick citronella for keeping away the insects! I would prefer to be eaten alive than use this Ginger....Not doing to good with their products.... Any one take the two I have off my hands?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Il Profvmo Ginger Osmo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Il Profvmo Ginger Osmo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ginger Osmo by Il Profvmo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ginger Osmo by Il Profvmo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Noir de Noir Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Maria Candida Gentile Sideris Amouage Dia pour Femme Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Lubin Black Jade L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Byredo La Tulipe Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Serge Lutens Vetiver Oriental Penhaligon`s Cornubia Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Diptyque Philosykos Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum