Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe Il Profvmo for women

Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe Il Profvmo for women
dislike

Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe Il Profvmo for women Pictures

It opens with heavenly notes of powerful and intensive white water hyacinth, which re-appears in the heart of the perfume, in a very deep and sensual way. This alchemy is completed with orange blossom and jasmine, while the base mesmerizes with amber and musky notes.

It is available as 50 ml EDP and 7,5 ml parfum concentres. Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe was launched in 2008.

Water Hyacinth

Jasmine African Orange flower

Musk Galbanum Amber

Diorissimo

Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe Fragrance Reviews

Cereza
Cereza

Surprisingly good opening, Hyacinth is surely a flower loved by many, but then again hated by many also as it is always oh so heady and headache inducing. In "Blanche Jacinthe" hyacinth for me is a perfect representation of how the flower smells. My father every year gifts many hyacinths to my mother at the end of January and then all house smells like this flower and I must admit - I do enjoy it. Therefore as I said - it feels very natural to me and so it has the negative aspects as well - the opening is rather heady.
Unfortunately for me and/or other hyacinth lovers after 15 minutes or even less this turns to be a orange flower fragrance and it stays that way all trough the drydown. At some point hyacinth reappears, but it is nothing like it was at the start, it gives a weird metallic edge when it is together with orange flower.

Worth a try for floral lovers, this is a nice one, disappointing for me though, but many might not share this opinion and would enjoy orange flower heart part as much as the opening.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Il Profvmo Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Il Profvmo Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe by Il Profvmo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Multiflor Line Blanche Jacinthe by Il Profvmo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Byredo La Tulipe Diptyque Philosykos Christian Dior Diorissimo Byredo Flowerhead Guerlain Idylle Eau de toilette Frederic Malle Une Rose Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Diptyque Oyedo Acqua di Parma Acqua Nobile Magnolia E. Coudray Jacinthe Et Rose Keiko Mecheri Mogador Guerlain Vol de Nuit Bond No 9 Madison Square Park Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Diptyque Do Son L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons