Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage Il Profvmo for women and men

Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage Il Profvmo for women and men
dislike

honey

Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage by Il Profvmo is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top note is citruses; middle notes are floral notes and spices; base notes are honey and star anise.

Citruses

Floral Notes Spices

Honey Star Anise

Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage Fragrance Reviews

fanny
fanny

So much for the desire to add a citrus scent to my wardrobe.
This is a mouldy cellar scent with dominant notes of a household in decline (urine).
Yuk and scrub scrub scrub :(

Adiro
Adiro

Amazing scent, very true to the real fruit ( Lemon). It feels like you take a bath in the strongest freshly made lemonade, flesh and rind and all. Maybe even a little bit of lemon flower! and sweetend with honey, not with sugar.
A very energetic fragrance, that is truly unisex. The drydown becomes more feminine than the beginning, being sweeter.
The "osmo" technology works indeed, and the lasting power is excellent, especially for a citrus fragrance.
Bottom line: Highly recommended for those who like natural fragrances, without a great deal of complexity.
A pleasure to wear in the warm season, in a casual setting. A mediteranean vacation scent!

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

This is the most incredible blast of WAKE-UP in bottled form. I first smelled Citron Sauvage during a trip to Hamburg, Germany. They have a fabulous department store there called the Alster House (which is also known as "the Harrods of Hamburg") with a perfumery section to die for, so of course I spent several hours making sure I hadn't missed a single thing.

Citron Sauvage isn't normally the type of perfume I would reach for, but having sniffed it on a tester strip I was soon spraying with abandon. What a zing this one has - such freshness & pizazz! Unusually for a citrus based perfume, I also found this incredibly long-lasting. Most seem to fade within an hour on my skin, which may be why I mostly overlook them as a fragrance family.

Tired? Hungover? Needing an instant spritz of confidence & a healthy glow? Try this - I promise you your eyes will widen and your senses seem to spring to attention.

The honey is an excellent note in this fragrance - it tempers the freshness & stops it feeling as though you've squirted a lemon in your eye. I love the lime & spices, too. Just mouth-wateringly wonderful. My mother-in-law (to be) and I liked this so much, we wished we'd brought our suitcases back to the department & sprayed everything we owned with it! If only this wasn't so difficult to find in the UK. And expensive. Ah well, such is life...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Il Profvmo Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Il Profvmo Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage by Il Profvmo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Osmo Scents Citron Sauvage by Il Profvmo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Penhaligon`s Blenheim Bouquet Atelier Cologne Grand Neroli Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Maria Candida Gentile Barry Lyndon Maria Candida Gentile Sideris Sisley Eau d'Ikar Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac Lalique Encre Noire Byredo Green Serge Lutens Chergui Nicolai Parfumeur Createur New York Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal Guerlain Angélique Noire