Designers » I-K » Citrus « Groups

Bergamot Blossom Illuminum for women and men
dislike

herbal
Bergamot Blossom Illuminum for women and men Pictures

"The Illuminum collection is for those days when you are in the mood for something exquisitely simple and stylish."—Michael Boadi. The collection embraces 16 fragrances categorized in four olfactory groups (citrus, floral, oud and musk). Each group consists of four scents, while each of the fragrances contains eight carefully selected ingredients.

Bergamot Blossom is a fresh and spicy scent of the Mediterranean summer with notes of bergamot, lemon, blood orange, Tunisian neroli and musk.

It is available in bottles of 50 and 100 ml.

In addition to creating the composition, Michael Boadi designed all the packaging as well as the logo and the branding.

Bergamot Blossom was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Blood Orange Amalfi Lemon Pimento

Neroli Thyme Black Pepper

Musk Oakmoss Labdanum

Bergamot Blossom Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

This is the perfect feminine citrus fragrance for warm days. Its got plenty of zing but its not harsh. I love the neroli in this as its not jarring. The blood orange adds sweetness and the musk smooths out any harshness. Im glad the black pepper is not evident. No this is not a strong citrus fragrance that men are used to but a very wearable one for us gals. I can just about make out the thyme but I wouldnt have guessed if it hadnt been on the list. For a citrus fragrance the sillage as good and the longevity is very good.

bizzybazza
bizzybazza

nice fragrance but too weak for me

Majesty
Majesty

Bergamot Blossom is a light citrusy scent which to my opinion suits men better. I get the aftershave vibe ,it's only bitter bergamot ,I don't detect any other note. Maybe there is a slight mint undertone which gives an intense freshness. Not bad ,it's pleasant and the ingredients are the finest but still it doesn't convince me buying a full bottle. Average lasting power and sillage very close to skin.

Cereza
Cereza

"Bergamot Blossom" is my first try of ILLUMINUM line. So far I can say that I am impressed by the quality.
"Bergamot Blossom" is a spicy citrus scent with an extremely soapy neroli drydown with a 2 hour "musk phase" in the drydown until it turns back to being a soapy neroli.
I do find this completely unisex, there is nothing too masculine, nor feminine in this, it has the good quality of "cologne-type" scents that could be worn all trough summer by both sexes. In all honesty for me they all smell pretty much the same - a nice everyday choice, but nothing overly special, I do believe however that one should have at least one of these "citrus colognes" in their wardrobe.

"Bergamot Blossom" has a surprisingly good staying power - around 10 hours, it also felt very natural to me. I do believe this is worth the price tag and might be a good choice if you do not have the summer citrus scent picked out yet.

I must have been expecting something along the lines of an orange blossom perfume when I donned Illuminum Bergamot Blossom, although this is listed among the "citrus collection" of the "Vaporizer" set from this house. What I found was a pretty standard made-for-men cologne. Bergamot does indeed loom large, but I'm not detecting much in the way of "blossoms". These are the notes which I found listed, and they pretty much sum up the experience:

Top: Calabrian bergamot, Tunisian neroli, Pimento
Heart: Thyme, Black pepper
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Labdanum, Musk

As you can see, a stereotypically masculine line-up here. Nothing is overwhelming and everything is well-measured, but for that reason it's not very exciting either. The neroli is quite light, so, again, I do not find this to be all that big on "blossoms", the name notwithstanding.

I'm sure that this would be a fine choice for many gents, but I do feel that this is pretty standard in composition. The quality of Bergamot Blossom seems to me better than most mainstream designer fragrances of this type, but it should be since it costs much more than those.

This, together with Tribal Black Tea, is probably the most "successful" (if we can call it so) delivery in the Illuminum's Series "Vaporizor Perfume" dedicated to citrus. If you like sharp citruses with a sweetish quality enriched by a subtle neroli note, give Bergamot Blossom a chance. Not completely bad yet too generic and synthetic to my taste.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Illuminum Bergamot Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Illuminum Bergamot Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bergamot Blossom by Illuminum. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bergamot Blossom by Illuminum represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mona di Orio Vanille Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Stella McCartney Stella The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of Love Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Illuminum White Datura Etat Libre d`Orange Bijou Romantique L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe L`Artisan Parfumeur Batucada Serge Lutens Vitriol d’œillet Parfum d`Empire Aziyade Serge Lutens Datura Noir Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Illuminum Ginger Pear Illuminum Wild Berry Blossom Illuminum Saffron Amber Clinique Aromatics in Black M. Micallef Ananda Montale Vanilla Extasy