Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Hindi OUD Illuminum for women

Hindi OUD Illuminum for women
dislike

oud

Hindi OUD by Illuminum is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Michael Boadi. Top notes are osmanthus, frangipani and gardenia; middle notes are jasmine, agarwood (oud) and palisander rosewood; base note is musk.

Osmanthus Frangipani Gardenia

Jasmine Agarwood (Oud) Palisander Rosewood

Musk

Hindi OUD Fragrance Reviews

Bodda89
Bodda89

@galaxy86 no it's not named after a language it's named after a type of oud "Indian oud" but indian is pronounced hindi in arabic and you know oud fragrances majorly targets the middle east market so they need to add a touch

galaxy86
galaxy86

Ooo interesting, a perfume named after language. I must say, I need to try this. Besides it has all my favorite floral notes.

Plrowden
Plrowden

From the feminine perspective and the one person who has a full bottle of this intoxicating elixir, Hindi Oud is nothing short of spectacular!

Illuminum's Michael Boadi picked the most opulent and full-bodied flowers and combined them into a sensuous, heady fragrance that, when I wear it, I am almost moved to tears because of its beauty.

The opening is magnificent with the frangipani, osmanthus and jasmine swirling together, enveloping me in a cloud of pure white flowers. At this point, in the background, I get the hint of what's to come. The Agarwood and gardenia, but it's not quite their time to enter the stage. After about fifteen minutes of the delicious white flowers, they gracefully fade into the background after having gotten your full attention. NOW, the fragrance really develops with the gardenia, the softest oud and the rosewood blending with the white flowers which gives you the pure unadulterated Hindi Oud. It somehow manages to smell extremely rich and exotic without being cloying or overbearing. I detect no musk in this fragrance, however, I am sure it is playing a subtle part in this symphony of wondrous notes.

Hindi Oud takes me to foreign lands where these flowers bloom in profusion; to a place in my imagination where there are magnificent palaces and beautiful women. It is so incredibly different from anything I have ever smelled, which absolutely delights me.

I adore Hindi Oud and feel very exotic and beautiful and unique when I wear it.

Sillage is moderate to heavy - depending on the user
Longevity is LONG lasting, 10-12 hours

Roge'
Roge'

Opens with a heavy and almost harsh dosage of Osmanthus and Gardenia. The cloak of perfumed fruit is lifted when the Gardenia decides to bum rush the forefront in a cantankerous manner. Left from the wreckage were lily greens and chalky white floral overtones. Jasmine and musk lends itself to clean up the havoc by providing a blanket of smoothness not yet materialized until this point. In the end, the convolution was at the top, the heart had a lion-share of white florals and the base is reserved for Captain Easy Stance. The value is clearly within the dry down. Ironically, the first 2 reviewers are Chicago Tony and I but Hindi oud is all the way feminine.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A nice oud. Soft and full of flowers. Frangipani and jasmine are very prominent while the gardenia plays hide and seek. The oud and woods are delicate and elegant. This is a nice girl scent. Very upbeat and full of flavor. If I were a lady, it would be on my shelf. Longevity is at 8+ hours with sillage being good but soft.

Hindi OUD by Illuminum 4.00 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Illuminum Hindi OUD fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Illuminum Hindi OUD, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hindi OUD by Illuminum. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hindi OUD by Illuminum represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.