Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Spice Girls Impulse for women

Spice Girls Impulse for women
dislike

Spice Girls Impulse for women Videos
Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures

Impulse launched Spice Girls fragrance in 1997, a fragrance that bears the name of the cult pop girl band of the nineties. Impulse Spice Girls was launched as a limited edition and as an explosive cocktail of ingredients that reflect each individual member of the band. Mel B, Scary Spice, said "We wanted a fragrance that reflects the personality of the band ¬ feminine, funky and unpredictable, and at a realistic price."

This fresh oriental blend contains notes of tangerine (Sporty Spice), lavender and vanilla (Baby Spice), African paduk wood and musk (Scary Spice), warm amber and red pepper (Ginger Spice), jasmine and lily of the valley (Posh Spice).

It is available as perfumed body spray.

The nose behind this fragrance is Ann Gottlieb.

Lavender Musk Jasmine Amber Vanille Tangerine Pink Pepper Lily-of-the-Valley Woodsy Notes

Little Gold Dress

Spice Girls Fragrance Reviews

Love_heart

So every 3 months I dye my hair I change my perfume ,if I run out of perfume before the 3 months is up I use a body spray instead and I brought two bottles of this on ebay it still smelt the same just a little muskier as the can was made in 1998 so a 16 year old can of spray is still going strong !! I didn't get any compliments but I got major squeals of excitement from any women at work aged between 25 and 35 !! Thinking how novel it was I had hunted down a bottle or remembering how they pestered their parents for a bottle in high school nice memories !!

Naïma Tenebris
Naïma Tenebris

Does anyone know a dupe???

I brought 5 vials of the concentrated perfume from the original promotions
It does not smell as nice as in the can I guess its aged since 1997
I was worried it smelt mouldy however I went to the beach the salt water mixed on my skin and smelt amazing !!
But I much prefer it in a can and I got no compliments !!

fighter
fighter

Oh, amazing! I wish this could have been produced as an EAU DE TOILETTE/PARFUM as well. It smelled delicious...fitting a lot with the happy wibe of the girl group. This was pretty much pioneeristic for the celebrity perfumes 2.0. generation, considering that JLo "Glow" came in 2001 and this in 1997...GIRL POWER!

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

Those were the days...hahahaha..back then I was a spice girl fan. It does have a pleasant, citrusy and sweet smell. Definitely targeted to young girls. If this body spray is still available, I would've buy it again.

ver jaina
ver jaina

OMG my childhood scent lol! loved this way back & really proud of it while wearing them to school :P
Loved Spice Girls too during that time :)

AnitaSarawak
AnitaSarawak

Oh Impulse! Bring it back, bring it back! I remember the sweet spicy freshness. Loved it.

shepherdrianna
shepherdrianna

i can remember this very well when i was a child, i was a massive Spice girls fan when i saw this on the TV and the shops. I was about 7 or 8 at the time in 1997 and i had tonnes of this stuff, Not like today the impulse spray has changed so much and they should bring this back or change the name of it. i used to go to school and everyone was talking about it and wanted some. i can recall that there was a long line to go and get some as it was a high demand for them. I think they were about £1.99 at the time i can remember but i am not to sure.
I am very lucky that i have managed to get some more and this will never be used as i paid a lot of money for it and the smell is so lush and i don't wanna use it as i am kinda scared that i will used it all up and won't ever find no more. Please Impulse bring it back it was a top body deodorant of the 90's

I remember this scent as citrusy and musky with a lot of vanilla. Too much vanilla. Not my cup of tea:)

LlygaidSerennog
LlygaidSerennog

I remember coming home from primary school and my mother had bought one each for myself and my sister, I was ridiculously happy! It was very soft and slightly spicy, perfectly girly :)

grazzia
grazzia

Ohh... this brings back some memories. I guess I could say this was the first fragrance I owned and absolutely adored. I was basically a kid, but I really loved it. I am sure that I owned at least 6-7 bottles of it... :)

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I remember it! When I was a child every girl wanted to get it. It was nice scent for young girl.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Back in 1997 , my mother bought it for my little sis , who was a fan of the band .
It was a very nice vanilla scent , not too sweet , dicreet enough to be worn by the youngest fans.

gabrielsmummy2
gabrielsmummy2

I used to love this!!!!!!!! vanilly sweet, just beautiful and fresh!!! I WANT SOME NOW!!!!!!!!! but only one on ebay and they want a tenner! and i cant afford that! dam u impulse!!!!! just make the same smell again and call it something else, it will FLY OFF THE SHELVES!!!!! think for christmas ill ask for v beckhams signiture and ultrared, seeing as someone said they kind of smell the same xx

Eleiria
Eleiria

Ooh vanilla! And, ooh Spice! And, ooh youth! :)

I had this spray when I was a little girl and a die-hard fan of Spice Girls - like every little girl around the world in those days. But not only because it was related to Spice Girls, this spray smelled divine! I can still feel the sweet vanilla smell at the tip of my nose when I think about it. Soo lovely, so oriental and so soft. I wish there was a perfume version of it, I do not use sprays anymore.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

wow, you've just opened an olfactory memory!! I remember buying this when I was 25 in 1997 and had just started my nurse training - I was more into the Red Hot Chilli Peppers but this smelled really nice, spicy indeed!!

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

this was one of my absolute favourites in primary school. every girl loved impulse. and the spice girls, of course. i think i can remember the smell and it was (at that time)love ;)

dianthus
dianthus

First impression in my memories connected with this smell is vanilla. Not overpowering becouse there was some mild freshnes of tangerine and lavender and soft woody base in the end. Reminds me of my teenage years, miss it very much :'( (smell and that times ;)

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I had it, too!
Was really nice... I think it smelled a bit like Vic Beckham's Signature, but sweeter - or Signature smells like this body spray... hmmm...
Soft, floral oriental deodorant/body spray.

naheed
naheed

I had luckily bought this one in 1999 and had felt proud having its possession.The lasting power was too good for a body spray and it exactly reflected the image of this energetic girl-band. It was a perfect blend of oriental and spice.

Spice Girls by Impulse 4.47 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Impulse Spice Girls fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Impulse Spice Girls, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spice Girls by Impulse. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spice Girls by Impulse represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.