Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Spice Girls Impulse for women

Spice Girls Impulse for women
dislike

Spice Girls Impulse for women Videos
Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures Spice Girls Impulse for women Pictures

Impulse launched Spice Girls fragrance in 1997, a fragrance that bears the name of the cult pop girl band of the nineties. Impulse Spice Girls was launched as a limited edition and as an explosive cocktail of ingredients that reflect each individual member of the band. Mel B, Scary Spice, said "We wanted a fragrance that reflects the personality of the band ¬ feminine, funky and unpredictable, and at a realistic price."

This fresh oriental blend contains notes of tangerine (Sporty Spice), lavender and vanilla (Baby Spice), African paduk wood and musk (Scary Spice), warm amber and red pepper (Ginger Spice), jasmine and lily of the valley (Posh Spice).

It is available as perfumed body spray.

The nose behind this fragrance is Ann Gottlieb.

Lavender Musk Jasmine Amber Vanille Tangerine Pink Pepper Lily-of-the-Valley Woodsy Notes

Spice Girls Fragrance Reviews

9154mf
9154mf

I have brand new bottles of the parfum deodorant and shower gel sets available to buy. Please PM me if you want to buy any.

brightsun2205
brightsun2205

I had this gem since when I was a fan with Spice Girls. It smells bold and balanced on the notes.

Matt Abdul
Matt Abdul

Oh my god !

I actually have tears flowing from my eyes now.

This is the body spray that I love the most back in the 90's. I still remember I bring it along to sleep by keeping it next to my head on my pillow. That's how happy I am when I have this.

Every morning, after getting ready and put on my school uniform. This actually my favorite last touch of getting ready. 2 spritz under my left arm and 2 spritz on the right and I'm fully energize.

The scent that I truly remember the most is the ginger like smells and I love it so much. I wonder if impulse might going to re-release this. Because if it is, trust me I'll be the first in the line to purchase this.

I don't care if I'm 30 now, because the scent contained in this bottle & every spritz definitely remind me of my teenage youth moments.

Happy to have this in Fragrantica. Thank you so much Fragrantica. Without you I still probably lost in recognizing my true passion in life that is PERFUME.

But because of every perfume info and details provided by you and other lovely dearest Fragranticans. It brings me more and more to clearer path in perfumes world.

TERIMA KASIH, FRAGRANTICA !

Contessa01
Contessa01

Edit: so excited to own this gem!
Edit:So I decided to buy a can of this online, should hopefully get it soon. It was pretty expensive but at least I will get to see what it's like. :)
Random question but does anyone have or remember this that could let me know if a dupe? When I put the notes in I get jil sandler is that close?

jovejove
jovejove

If this existed today, I would buy it to try it. They were my favourite band growing up and I'm curious to smell it.

lindley
lindley

Oh, I miss this. I wore it in my last days of high school, sneaking away to go to the SPice Girls movie, even though I was a compliant A+ student! I remember the pepper, the citrus, above all the warm and lovely vanilla.

This was the scent of a silly, happy obsession for an otherwise serious, depressed girl. Even the picture of the bottle gives me a wave of almost painful nostalgia.

I will never try it again unless I get the sense of "Oh, that was actually awful" I have now when I listen to my once adored group's songs.

The_Entity
The_Entity

I was clearing some old junk out of the loft that hasnt seen the light of day in years, and found this! I have no idea why it was there, but the scent was still as sweet as I remembered it! Can detect the vanilla and tangerine straight away, takes me back to being 9 years old again

Smells are like birthmarks: they never go away once you get them. I had this one, too. I remembered something orangey-vanilla and there you go, vanilla and tangerine with a bland tinge of lavender. Simple, but not without some grace.
I liked it back in 1998, as many here have said, only I was not a kid anymore. I was a young lady with lots of study years on her shoulders who was trying to live her life back from UK. It was the year of Viva Forever, even in the awful IMO live version with Luciano Pavarotti.
This smell brings me back there in that year when a world closed its door and the new one was still unknown.
If I found this deo perfume I would buy it again for memory's sake and because it smelled nice and maybe I could wear it again. I have some nostalgy for the person I was at that age.

Naïma Tenebris
Naïma Tenebris

Does anyone know a dupe???

fighter
fighter

Oh, amazing! I wish this could have been produced as an EAU DE TOILETTE/PARFUM as well. It smelled delicious...fitting a lot with the happy wibe of the girl group. This was pretty much pioneeristic for the celebrity perfumes 2.0. generation, considering that JLo "Glow" came in 2001 and this in 1997...GIRL POWER!

[email protected]
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

Those were the days...hahahaha..back then I was a spice girl fan. It does have a pleasant, citrusy and sweet smell. Definitely targeted to young girls. If this body spray is still available, I would've buy it again.

ver jaina
ver jaina

OMG my childhood scent lol! loved this way back & really proud of it while wearing them to school :P
Loved Spice Girls too during that time :)

AnitaSarawak
AnitaSarawak

Oh Impulse! Bring it back, bring it back! I remember the sweet spicy freshness. Loved it.

shepherdrianna
shepherdrianna

i can remember this very well when i was a child, i was a massive Spice girls fan when i saw this on the TV and the shops. I was about 7 or 8 at the time in 1997 and i had tonnes of this stuff, Not like today the impulse spray has changed so much and they should bring this back or change the name of it. i used to go to school and everyone was talking about it and wanted some. i can recall that there was a long line to go and get some as it was a high demand for them. I think they were about £1.99 at the time i can remember but i am not to sure.
I am very lucky that i have managed to get some more and this will never be used as i paid a lot of money for it and the smell is so lush and i don't wanna use it as i am kinda scared that i will used it all up and won't ever find no more. Please Impulse bring it back it was a top body deodorant of the 90's

I remember this scent as citrusy and musky with a lot of vanilla. Too much vanilla. Not my cup of tea:)

LlygaidSerennog
LlygaidSerennog

I remember coming home from primary school and my mother had bought one each for myself and my sister, I was ridiculously happy! It was very soft and slightly spicy, perfectly girly :)

grazzia
grazzia

Ohh... this brings back some memories. I guess I could say this was the first fragrance I owned and absolutely adored. I was basically a kid, but I really loved it. I am sure that I owned at least 6-7 bottles of it... :)

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I remember it! When I was a child every girl wanted to get it. It was nice scent for young girl.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Back in 1997 , my mother bought it for my little sis , who was a fan of the band .
It was a very nice vanilla scent , not too sweet , dicreet enough to be worn by the youngest fans.

gabrielsmummy2
gabrielsmummy2

I used to love this!!!!!!!! vanilly sweet, just beautiful and fresh!!! I WANT SOME NOW!!!!!!!!! but only one on ebay and they want a tenner! and i cant afford that! dam u impulse!!!!! just make the same smell again and call it something else, it will FLY OFF THE SHELVES!!!!! think for christmas ill ask for v beckhams signiture and ultrared, seeing as someone said they kind of smell the same xx

Eleiria
Eleiria

Ooh vanilla! And, ooh Spice! And, ooh youth! :)

I had this spray when I was a little girl and a die-hard fan of Spice Girls - like every little girl around the world in those days. But not only because it was related to Spice Girls, this spray smelled divine! I can still feel the sweet vanilla smell at the tip of my nose when I think about it. Soo lovely, so oriental and so soft. I wish there was a perfume version of it, I do not use sprays anymore.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

wow, you've just opened an olfactory memory!! I remember buying this when I was 25 in 1997 and had just started my nurse training - I was more into the Red Hot Chilli Peppers but this smelled really nice, spicy indeed!!

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

this was one of my absolute favourites in primary school. every girl loved impulse. and the spice girls, of course. i think i can remember the smell and it was (at that time)love ;)

dianthus
dianthus

First impression in my memories connected with this smell is vanilla. Not overpowering becouse there was some mild freshnes of tangerine and lavender and soft woody base in the end. Reminds me of my teenage years, miss it very much :'( (smell and that times ;)

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I had it, too!
Was really nice... I think it smelled a bit like Vic Beckham's Signature, but sweeter - or Signature smells like this body spray... hmmm...
Soft, floral oriental deodorant/body spray.

naheed
naheed

I had luckily bought this one in 1999 and had felt proud having its possession.The lasting power was too good for a body spray and it exactly reflected the image of this energetic girl-band. It was a perfect blend of oriental and spice.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Impulse Spice Girls fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Impulse Spice Girls, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spice Girls by Impulse. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spice Girls by Impulse represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.