Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Pink Impulse for women
dislike

I have it: 14 I had it: 11 My signature: 1

Very Pink Impulse for women Pictures Very Pink Impulse for women Pictures

Impulse Very Pink is a romantic fragrance created in 2010. The sparkling blend of pink grapefruit, floral and fruit notes with sweet vanilla base is charming and refreshing. The nose is Ann Gottlieb. It is available as perfumed body spray.

Grapefruit Floral Notes Fruity Notes Vanille

Very Pink Fragrance Reviews

ToxicCandyification
ToxicCandyification

On me, I can mostly smell powdery vanilla and floral notes which combines to form a sickly sweet granny perfume. When I read the description, I expected to like it since I like all the notes, but I don't.

It doesn't smell fresh OR warm; just synthetic and sickening. The lasting power is around 3 hours. I would not recommend this.

sofiii
sofiii

Very Pink is actually a really lovable sweet citrusy floral body spray which can even match the standard of some big name commercial house floral fruity perfumes.

Upon spraying, I get sweet tangerine-y scent, which reminds me a lot of Moschino Funny!, less the lemon skin-y smell, but plus a bit apricot-y/peach-y sweetness; or a much smoother and nicer version of one Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto flanker.

As the fresh opening’s gone and the floral heart gets the stage to shine, it’s quite a generic smelling, yet likable typical post 2000 teeny scent. I can smell a trace of sweetened jasmine-y fruit(reminds me a bit of Britney Spears’ Fantasy minuses the tooth aching sweetness) plus a tiny bit fresh sport-y element (which is similar to what I find in CK IN2U, for her).

After that, it gets more tamed and then gone. Not bad as a supermarket grade body mist. Actually, I find it more than lovely and somewhat friendlier than many commercial perfumes which gives me headache and costs much more.
Recommend if you are not that into floral fruity perfumes but still want to have one or two in your collection just for the sake of having different groups of perfumes to choose from, or just don’t want to spent much on the overrated commercial perfumes from large department stores.

Very Pink by Impulse 4.11 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Impulse Very Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Impulse Very Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Pink by Impulse. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Pink by Impulse represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Katy Perry Meow Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Impulse Paris Chic Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Impulse London Vibe Beyonce Heat Rush Mariah Carey M Impulse Goddess Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Rihanna Rebelle Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Jessica Simpson Fancy Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Vera Wang Princess Night Katy Perry Purr Vera Wang Lovestruck Disney Pixie Dust