Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Sex in The City Seduce InStyle for women

Sex in The City Seduce InStyle for women
dislike

Sex in The City Seduce is a floral woody musky fragrance, ideal for seductresses and confident young women. Top notes: passion fruit, pink grapefruit. Heart: The water lily, amber and white. Base: patchouli, musk, white sandalwood.

Available as 100 ml EDP.

Sex in The City Seduce was launched during the 2000's.

Grapefruit Passion Flower

Water Lily Amber

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli

Sex in The City Seduce Fragrance Reviews

dhiagelev
dhiagelev

For the amazing price of UK £2.99, I bought it to try it out. Definitely not a perfume for special occasions and with the best outfit, when I go for oriental, heavy and oomph, but fine for everyday, splash it on wear. Clean fragrance at first, with a little bit of a synthetic tinge, but dries to quite an acceptable slightly floral scent that I find quite pleasant.
Quite a lot of very expensive perfumes go sickly on my skin, and cheap ones are usually revolting, but I find this quite good and feel justified, at the price, in wafting it's scent around to enrich my rather boring everyday life!
I can't say it is remotely seductive though! A daily wear perfume, that is not going to give you or, hopefully, anyone else a headache. Basically, not bad.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

All of these "sex in the city " flankers are on sale in every discount store in the Uk right now. I wanted it to be one of those cheap but wearable bargains . Unfortunatley they just smell strongly of alcohol and a poor quality musky basenote that comes out like sweaty socks to my nose. I find that same "sweaty sock" tinge in a lot of cheap frags and i cannot abide it . Maybe its a skin chemistry issue as others do find these SITC perfumes wearable .

Sorry its a No from me , ive tested the whole range and they all smelled the same to me - BAD! I couldnt detect any notes of fruit , amber , or anything else !

evelyn_marie
evelyn_marie

i hate the smell! its revolting

guest_kat_01
guest_kat_01

i Dont like the smell,Really!

I got my bottle oday and am wearing it right now,this starts a bit alcoholic and strong but after the first few minute turns into a really nice soft scent,,,,quiet seductive to be honest,,,the dry down is very sandalwoody,,very sexy and warm at the same time,,,,,,it is a really good frafance for the price,definately worth a try.....

bootylicious321
bootylicious321

yes it is ..speacialy for the price

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about InStyle Sex in The City Seduce fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about InStyle Sex in The City Seduce, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sex in The City Seduce by InStyle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sex in The City Seduce by InStyle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Beyonce Heat Rush Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette InStyle Sex In The City Love Oscar de la Renta Volupte Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Guy Laroche Fidji Britney Spears Radiance Beyonce Heat Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jennifer Lopez Deseo Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Jessica Simpson Fancy Estée Lauder Beautiful Spring Veil InStyle Sex in The City Sexy Estée Lauder Beautiful Precious Drops Jessica McClintock Always & Forever Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Luxe InStyle Sex In The City Lust Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Clinique Clinique Happy in Bloom