Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sex in The City Sexy InStyle for women

Sex in The City Sexy InStyle for women
dislike

tropical

Sex in The City Sexy is a floral fruity aroma, sweet and fresh. Top notes: bergamot, exotic fruit, leaf iris. Heart: iris, rose, lily of the valley, jasmine, freesia and magnolia. Base: iris root, sandalwood, vetiver, amber, vanilla and musk.

Available as 100 ml EDP.

Sex in The City Sexy was launched during the 2000's.

Bergamot Tropical fruit

iris Jasmine Freesia Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Magnolia

vetyver Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille Orris Root

Sex in The City Sexy Fragrance Reviews

virginia.pavez
virginia.pavez

Creo que la imagen que aparece corresponde al Sexy de hombre, la botella de Sexy que yo tengo (de mujer) es bellísima, tiene un degradé de 3 colores perfectamente mezclados: la base es verde intenso, luego pasa a anaranjado y termina en rojo. El aroma me gusta, aunque a veces suele ser demasiado fuerte, guardaré el frasco por su belleza, pero no lo volvería a comprar.

I think the image that appears corresponds to Sexy man, sexy bottle that I have (female) is beautiful, has a gradient of 3 perfectly blended colors: the base is bright green, then goes to orange and red ends. The scent I like, although sometimes be too strong, keep the bottle for its beauty, but would not buy.

KatastropheKate
KatastropheKate

I LOVE this perfume!! i bought it because I never use to wear perfume and wanted something light and not overwhelming and this is just that! definitely buying again!

panshipanshi
panshipanshi

I cant perceive each escences of the pyramid, but this perfume has a hint/clue in my seek of "my favorite perfume".

very dark and rich fruit..if u are a fruity gal u should give this a shot,,,,,it does smell a bit synthetic to start of but after the first 5 minutes,it turns into a rich dark sexy fragrance,,,somewhat like jlo glow after dark.....i am not disappointed at all.....could easily finish my bottle......definately worth trying...

Sex in The City Sexy by InStyle 3.44 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about InStyle Sex in The City Sexy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about InStyle Sex in The City Sexy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sex in The City Sexy by InStyle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sex in The City Sexy by InStyle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

InStyle Sex In The City Lust InStyle Sex In The City Love Paris Hilton Heiress Beyonce Heat Rush Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Beyonce Heat Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Juiced Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Estée Lauder Pleasures Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Gotas de Color Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Avon Make Me Wonder Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Gres Cabotine Rose Diesel Diesel Zero Plus Feminine Adidas Fruity Rhythm Paris Hilton Passport Paris