Designers » I-K » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Tihota Indult for women

Tihota Indult for women
dislike

Tihota Indult for women Pictures

Tihota by Indult is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Tihota was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. The fragrance features musk and vanilla.

Musk Vanilla

Vanilla Lace
Sucre Noir
Vaniglia
Vanille Absolu

Tihota Fragrance Reviews

Lana148
Lana148

Fine, transparent, pure, realistic vanilla.

Not too sweet and cloying as many other gourmand fragrances tend to be. I like it for it's simplicity. It feels like warm vanilla aura, a scent. This one is definitely going on my "To buy" list.

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

Mmmm, this one is POSITIVELY DELICIOUS! Fit for any vanilla fanatic.

It's simple, but done well! There are two notes listed, vanilla & musk - and that's what you get: A rather musky vanilla (bean). The vanilla is less sweet, and more on the deep side - rich and gorgeous, leaning almost towards a caramel feel. It has a dry, chewy texture to it, so there is no toothache encounter here! Sometimes I feel like there's almost a slight nuttiness to this scent.

The performance leads me to believe this is a sneaky fragrance! I lose the smell, and then it wafts back to my nose after an hour of being invisible! Generally, I get a softer-medium sillage, and around 6-10 hours of wear time. I occasionally layer it up with something else, too (Not that it needs it!)

Is this worth 200 bucks for a 50ml bottle? Probably not, to most people. If you've got the money though, you won't be disappointed as a solid go-to, cozy fragrance. I was not surprised that Francis Kurkdjian was the nose behind this one - it's his signature of simple, outstanding luxury. I made the FB investment, and I haven't looked back since! No regrets to be had; I could sing the praises for this scent until the end of time! Next to my signature, it is easily my favorite fragrance.

RhiannonB
RhiannonB

I love vanilla and musk combinations so was recommended Tihota as a Holy Grail (costs as much too) of Vanilla. I bought a tester from Lucky Scent as soon as I could and on first application I get a wonderful creamy vanilla musk. It’s warm, simple, mature, light and kind. You can smell that these are high quality ingredients and I don’t get any alcoholic/chemical aspects from this. However, I was initially disappointed when I first tried this because I’d hyped it up too much and was expecting it to blow my vanilla world away. It didn’t but as time went on I begin to appreciate it more and more.

There’s no fruity or floral aspects it’s just the pure vanilla (slightly bourbon) I love and it’s not too sweet either. It’s a subtle aroma scent that lasts all day and suits me. I was just complimented on this the other day when I was at the doctors. I would buy it if I had a spare $250 around but in the meantime I bought a bottle of Vanilla Lace by Victoria’s Secret because I heard they were rather similar. They are. Vanilla Lace smells, of course, cheaper and has an alcoholic/chemical initial spray and the ingredients aren’t as fine or deep as Tihota but, otherwise, they are similar. This is a 9/10 perfume for me.

june7rose
june7rose

It's not perfect, but it is the finest vanilla I've ever smelled, nothing else smells like this. This is not complicated, smokey, fruity, etc etc, it's just simple pure vanilla bean. The ingredients are top notch, but even so, the price tag is high. The now discontinued Ligne St. Barth's Vanille is also fantastic. I like Laurence Dumont Bourbon Vanilla, Il Profumo VanillaBourbon, and in a pinch Pacifica's Island Vanilla or even VS Vanilla Lace are good (though the latter is completely recognizable). That's probably all I would recommend outside of finding a great oil in a little shop somewhere. Most of the others are terrible, like Pink Sugar that smells like carmelized plastic, or LaVanilla with its uber-masculine cedar note, or the cheap stink of Britney Spears or Fancy. It's much harder to do vanilla right than it sounds.

etude83

After testing this a few times, I am convinced that the sticker price has more to do with quality ingredients (and resulting longevity/projection) than with uniqueness or beauty. It is indeed a lovely, creamy vanilla with a significant white musk undertone. But: that's all she wrote! :-(

However, it LASTS and lasts. I sprayed it on a few mornings ago, and the dress I wore that day is on a clothes hanger awaiting drycleaning. That whole corner of the room smells significantly of Tihota. So, there's that.

That said, it isn't my holy grail vanilla by a long shot. White musk in general smells too drugstore and synthetic to my nose, and this is no exception. A pinch of it would have added depth, but the proportion of musk to vanilla is too high here.

DUPE POTENTIAL: It's not in the database, but a similarly "themed" vanilla/white musk rendition is Ava Luxe's Vanilla Musk. (Not nearly the same potency. But not nearly the same price, either ;-)

Petticoats
Petticoats

Considering the price of this, I'm relieved to find that on my skin it isn't anything special. It's very pretty, but it is hardly different from other, less expensive vanillas I've tried. It reminds me of Un Bois Vanille but is less woody and smoky. On me, in fact, TI closely resembles Pacifica Island Vanilla, which is about one-tenth the price for a bottle. I'll stick with that.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I'm not sure why, but this perfume and Vanilla Lace has a pleasantly peculiar effect on people who interact with you. I own and have worn Vanilla Lace before, and that perfume taught me that I'm certainly no fan of the vanilla and white musk combination of notes. However, I got a lot of positive treatment from people when I wore it! Everyone just seemed warmer and wanted to be around you for some reason.

I got a 1mL sample of Indult from LuckyScent partly because of the positive reviews, and partly because I was just plain curious about whether it smelled that similar to Vanilla Lace. I wore this to a function during the day a couple of weeks ago. Strangers generally tend not to acknowledge me, but quite a few people initiated conversations with me and hung around me that day!

The perfume itself smells like a more nuanced and high quality version of Vanilla Lace. Unlike Vanilla Lace, there is no plastic note. Indult also morphs a little from a white musky vanilla to something that smells like Madagascan vanilla ice cream- warm, rich and delicious. Sillage is moderate (it was soft on me because I only dabbed a little on my pulse points from my sample), and lasting power was also great with a good 10 hours on me.

I am now planning to buy a full bottle of this... in fact, I might be able to get it for much less than its RRP of $200 from eBay very, very soon!

P.S. for those looking for dupes: I have Laurence Dumont Vanille Bourbon and it does not really smell like Tihota- LD Vanille Bourbon does not have a dominant white musk note, and is foodier than Tihota. Unfortunately, the only perfume I personally know that smells a lot like Tihota is Vanilla Lace.

SillySue

@etude83 I would suggest Laurence Dumont Vanille Bourbon and/or Le Couvent des minimes Cologne of the Missions

etude83

Anyone know a good dupe for this besides Vanilla Lace?

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

As another reviewer has said, this is a grown up, simple and classy vanilla without any Desperate Housewives plastic surgery done. When I say simple, I don't mean boring, think CK's clean black and white advertisements of Kate Moss' days. It's loud but not shrill or unbearable. It's sweet without being artificial or juvenile for lack of a better word. It lasts forever on me, a good 24 hours and it's still going strong according to my chronic allergy inflicted nostrils. I love Serge Luten's Un Bois Vanille and feel that Tihota is of the same vibe. Musky, woody cozy vanilla of great quality and quiet classiness. Neither are complex or challenging but not all scents have to to be CDGs do they? :) The only negative Tihota has is its price-tag, no matter how fine the quality of the ingredients are, I am glad that I was bequeathed a bottle of this by a kind stranger after a strange but fortuitous turn of events recently. After having worn this a few times and being drawn to the similarity to Un Bois Vanille, I would not readily shell out the required 200USD. It is a wonderfully done vanilla and would charm all gourmand lovers with deep pockets or friends to split a bottle with.

heymoe9
heymoe9

I got a sample of this and I'm glad I did. This is or was on my want list until I tried it. On me it smells like I spilled my cereal bowl after I finished my lucky charms. I have had it on for 4 hours and all it has done is make me want breakfast.

The vanilla is prominent, but I get no musk.

Dodged a bullet on blind buying this.

jamie81
jamie81

Stand out vanilla. Currently layered with Profumi del Forte's Vaiana Dea. Just went to get a coffee and met my sillage on the way back. Just heavenly. Amazing longevity too. I own the Montales, Jalaine, VC&A, BBW, VS, SL and MdO and this is streets ahead for the top, middle and bottom notes. A sophisticated vanilla, not so ashamed of itself that it has to hide under sugar, smoke or spice.

MarillaV
MarillaV

A dream of vanilla, somehow captured in real life and translated into a perfume. If Plato had had a vanilla ideal, Tihota would be that perfect vanilla fragrance. It is the very essence and heart of vanilla, the pureness of a vanilla bean. It is not tainted with woods, spices, herbs, or anything else that would detract from its beauty. It is only for the true worshippers of vanilla. Somehow it keeps from being too sweet, yet completely envelopes you in its warmth. Never too cloying, it always strikes a perfect balance. Lasts all day and at the end of the dry down, a slight smokiness appears. Gorgeous, beautiful, enchanting. Yes, it is expensive. But there is nothing like it out there. Worth every penny!

I have tried many vanillas and none compare. I tested Montale Vanille Absolu side by side, Montale was nice but had no depth and was too sticky sweet. Serge Luten's Un Bois Vanille is nice but SL can't help but overrun the vanilla with the huge wood and animalic amber. Atelier's Vanille Incense is not even a true vanilla scent. And Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace is a great cheapie, but honestly isn't even in the same ballpark when it comes to balance, longevity, and creativity.

antfarm
antfarm

Just like hanson26 said, this does smell just like Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace. I mean, exactly.

I ordered a sample from Luckyscent, and if I tested Tihota on one wrist and Vanilla Lace on the other, the only difference would be that Tihota is slightly stronger and less synthetic. Still, that difference surely isn't worth the hefty $200 price tag.

hanson26
hanson26

Ok, at first blast this smells exactly like Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace. Uh...what?? Not that there's anything wrong with Vanilla lace, but it costs $12!! So I gave it a few minutes, and it gets better. Now it smells like a more expensive version of Vanilla Lace. And unlike VL, it gets more natural as time goes by, whereas VL gets more synthetic. But, I can't help but feel incredibly disappointed.

Here is the description from luckyscent.com:

Rapa Nui for sugar, Tihota is, quite simply, The One. The One that will call to you every moment you’re not smelling it, The One that you’ve only had hints of in other vanilla perfumes, The One that lasts and lasts, The One that has perfectly captured the essence of the pure nature of fresh vanilla beans and has harnessed it beyond your wildest dreams. It inspires obsessive devotion with its fragrance of smooth, vanilla bean pods dipped in honeyed water and left to steep. The result is the pure magic, an unbridled vanilla, sweet, raw and achingly desirable. Of course, Tihota isn’t the first perfume to focus on the dark sweetness of vanilla… perfumery is filled with vanillas, but this smells like the dream of a master perfumer who was obsessed with vanilla and was finally given free rein to worship the note with no apologies. It is, without a sliver of a doubt, the finest pure vanilla we’ve ever had the honor of carrying, and it’s so beautiful it pains us to put the bottle down.

I love vanilla, so I was so excited to try this, but no. I'm sorry but nothing about that description is particularly true. It's a very pretty vanilla but it's nothing interesting or groundbreaking. Would I like to smell like this from time to time? Sure. Would I ever pay $200 for it? Not unless I won the lottery. There are plenty of more interesting perfumes, skip this one unless you don't mind paying a premium price for a really straightforward vanilla.

UPDATE: I've been wearing this a lot lately, and I'm starting to change my mind about this a little bit. I still think it smells like Vanilla Lace. But it is better. It definitely doesn't have that chemical edge that I dislike about VL, and the longevity is out of this world. I think the sillage could be better but then again I'm applying from a sample vial, and I always get better sillage when I spray. I still wouldn't break the bank for it, and I still do not think this is the greatest vanilla ever, but maybe one day if I have money to spare I'd get myself a bottle. I definitely like it a lot, but it's still far from the mind-blowing perfume you'd expect. Maybe if the description wasn't so ridiculous, I'd like it right off the bat, instead of being disappointed.

oona noir
oona noir

I get equal parts musk and vanilla from this, which frustrates me because I wanted VANILLA and the musk is getting in the way. Still looking for a holy grail vanilla and this sadly is not it for me. :(

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

I love vanilla. It has been and always will be my favorite note. It is the only thing I wore all through high school and into my early 20's.
That being said, this is just not that great. I hate to break it to you. I naively thought that since this was expensive, this was going to be the most ground breaking, earth shaking vanilla perfume I have ever beheld. No.
Okay maybe 'not that great' is an exaggeration. This stuff is okay. I would occasionally wear it if it was given to me for free. But seriously, $200 for 50 mls of a perfume I could easily get by purchasing vanilla oil... just, no.
Also what is with all these comparisons to Montale Vanille Absolu? Honestly... I find that frag way better [personal opinion, they smell completely different to me and I like the other type better], and not similar to this one in any way other than the fact that they both have vanilla. Not even the same kind of vanilla either! Tihota has more of a heavy vanilla oil kind of thing going on, where the Montale has a lighter, sweeter, almost candy-like vanilla.
I am a person that loves shelling out the big bucks for frags that smell similar to something cheaper. I will admit this. But usually the more expensive ones offer something that the less expensive ones don't [maybe one note is different, or the more expensive one mixes with my chemistry better, or the ingredients seem to be better quality and smell better]... this just doesn't offer anything different than something I could get for a better price.
Okay bottom line. This perfume is all right. But wouldn't you rather just buy some quality pure vanilla oil for maybe $20 tops and wear that instead of paying $200 for this?!? I really don't get it.

tiffingirl
tiffingirl

I have tested Tihota side by side with Montale Vanille Absolu and there is very little difference between them. Both are high quality, long-lasting, cotton-candy vanilla scents but the Montale is a lot kinder to your wallet.

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

I bought several vanilla perfume samples. Tested over and over. This one stood out as the best. Jalaine vanilla is also nice. little different but was second place.

I wanted a great vanilla fragrance for blending with other perfumes.
After choosing my favorite vanilla, mixed it with a few EDP's and results were real wonderful.
TI mixed with Guerlain Jicky LoVELY
TI Mixed with Shalimar EDP WOW
JICKY, TI AND SHALIMAR EDP TOGETHER LOVELY
TI mixed with Majda Bekkali Mon Nom Est Rouge
However more then any of the vanilla focused Niche brands, Guerlain cuir beluga or Guerlain Spiritous Vanilla works better for blending the above or even mixed with other brands.

A wonderful Vanilla alone or to put a little color on a favorite perfume.
TI is better the winner of my 11 samples of vanilla perfumes samples from LuckyScent.

SillySue

I got swept away in the hype surrounding Indult Tihota and could not wait to get my hands on a Lucky Scent sample of this vanilla that is supposedly "THE ONE" when it comes to vanillas. Now that is quite a bold claim, I know, but one thas has been thrown around on respectable websites and comes with a pricetag to match. So when I saw my little sample had finally arrived in my mailbox, my expectations were high to say the least.

Come first dab of this much anticipated vanilla and I must say it fell short. I know some people adore this and I mean no offence, but to my nose and on my skin Tihota just is so utterly uneventful. Like one of the plainest most simle (read boring) vanillas I've come across. It's not bad smelling by any means, it's just that there are a million and one just like this one available out there for the fraction of the price. Lavanila, the body shop vanilla, Laurence Dumont Bourbon Vanille, Reminiscence Vanille, are just of few that jump to mind. I don't find Tihota to surpass those by any means and a 200$ pricetag for this juice I find is simply not justified.

For those that have had an experience with Tihota aking to mine, and still are on the hunt for a high quality vanilla scent that they are willing to splurge on, I would highly reccomend Van Cleef & Oriens Orchidee Vanilla, it is pricey but not nearly as pricey as Tihota though and IMHO Orchidee Vanille is actually worth the money. It is the most sublime vanilla I have had the pleasure of sniffing in a long while.

Indult Tihota in short: overpriced, overhyped generic vanilla that dissapointed me personally on my own skin. Sorry.

muskymoi
muskymoi

Another grown up vanilla, tested, and approved. This vanilla is very similar to the vanilla in my E Coudray Ambre et Vanille. Minus the amber of course. They're very reminiscent of one another vanilla-wise. I've had trouble finding non gourmandy vanilla scents and this one has hit the mark. Do I need another vanilla? Probably not, especially at the price point, but I'll enjoy my decant as long as I have it.

VanillaFanatic
VanillaFanatic

I agree completely with NiceVULady. I absolutely hate Un Bois Vanille. In fact, I can't smell any Vanilla in it at all. It has a very peculiar smell on me. Unfortunately, Tihota has a very similar scent. Some underlying smell that is quite unpleasant and no vanilla. Must be something in some people's body chemistry. I so wanted to love this. I had heard such wonderful things about Tihota. My search for the perfect vanilla perfume continues.

Moonlocks
Moonlocks

New sample from Lucky. Pure, glorious, soft, dream of vanilla. No jagged artificial edge. No floral twitch or smoke getting in the way. It doesn't need time for the top notes to go away and the heart to develop It's all the vanilla I've ever wanted.

I've been on a quest for the perfect vanilla, and this is it for me.

But wait, what does the impatient 14 yr old daughter who thinks I know nothing about anything--including a whole bunch of niche scents that are usually weird--have to say about it? She rolled her eyes all the way to my walk-in closet perfume bar when I summoned her to try "something." A tiny dab to her wrist. An annoyed sniff. Eyes widened, sniffed again. "What is that?" Tihota ... Another sniff. "Buy that. Buy it right now. Wait, how much is it?" A look of horror. It's as much as her new skateboard, which she declares will be around for 20 years. But she knows what notes get attention from the high school boys, and she enjoys the frustration of the frenemies who won't have access to it even if she tells them what it's called. "Still buy it ... "

Oh here I go, adding to my own review again. I'm doing a double blind test right now with Tihota, Farmacia SS Annunziata Cara, Farmacia SS Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar, and Profumo.it Vaniglia. NO contest. Every few minutes I get the most glorious whiff of pure gorgeous vanilla from my left forearm which is obviously Tihota. Tihota is the one.

lalalovesroses
lalalovesroses

Tihota is a heavenly, decadent, creamy and rich vanilla that is smouldering with some booze notes. This is the finest straight vanilla I have tried!

NiceVULady
NiceVULady

There is something in this that I don't like. I'm not a fan of Un Bois Vanille either. Its some sort of plastic smell in both fragrances than turns me off and I really wanted to like both of them. I'm a big vanilla fan, but this just doesn't do it for me.

floof

I can't believe it is back! This is my favorite scent ever and I layer it with many others.
I am so grateful they brought back Indult. Nothing else compares. This is a perfect, pure vanilla.

As a perfumer, I have tried to recreate something similar, but nothing seems to capture the same magical quality as the real deal, Tihota.

I had noticed, before the discontinuation of Indult, the scent was slightly different from bottle to bottle. I got a new bottle and I think the formula is the same, but I also think the 5 years(ish) of age changed my older bottle. It used to be more "vanilla bean" and the new one is more "vanilla bourbon" in the initial spray, although when they dry down, they are obviously the same scent. The old one is a brighter yellow elixir and I think perhaps some of the alcohol evaporated. It ages, but beautifully.

Many people complain of the price, but I do not think it should deduct from how much you like the product objectively. Everyone seems to have a different idea of how much you should pay for art- and what qualifies as "art". I will note that they dropped all Indult offerings $25-$50 US dollars (depending on when sold). I am not trying to say this is a bargain, it is a true luxury at a slightly reduced price. I have paid more than what they ask at $200 for many perfumes that do not compare, but my budget does allow these expenses. If yours does not, simply do not buy the fragrance.

If you want the finest, purest vanilla around and are willing to pay the big bucks, this is really worth sampling or purchasing.

Please do not discontinue this again!

Sweetiekitty
Sweetiekitty

Distinctly underwhelmed. To be completely fair, this was a sample from LuckyScent, but honestly, it was weak and unimpressive. Particularly for the hype and the price they want for it.

Nicole1978
Nicole1978

This is not a review, buy I just recieved an e-mail today (10/24/2013) from Luckyscent and this fragrance is available again! For all of us who have wanted to try it, YAEH!!! :D

mseidoom
mseidoom

This smells very similar to Vanitas by Profumum. Tihota is a bit lighter and has a powdery undertone. It's a great scent, especially if you like vanilla fragrances.

indult

Francis Kurkdjian produce the perfume again under ur collection due to indult company closed.

amber82
amber82

Cocoa pink do a version of this perfume, and you can get it made in different strengths! I've never smelled their version, but i have smelled the original and i have a few of their others and they are devine!!!

leeyah87
leeyah87

I must admit, I did not think that I would ever find a vanilla so uncomplicated in the most perfect way that would make me fall head-over-heels in love, but I have! I most definitely have with Indult's Tihota. Its composition is simple - just vanilla and musk. However, it's the balance of the two notes that is so impressive. Thanks to the nose of Francis Kurkdjian, we are able to experience simplistic beauty at its finest. Tihota is sweet and smooth, but not cloying at all. There is a certain darkness to it that keeps it from smelling like cake. The lasting power is phenomenal! I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day. Its presence is soft, but never abandons you. I read in a review that this fragrance creates more of an aura-like quality rather than actual sillage. I totally agree! It emanates from you like a soft glow, as if you're being accompanied by an invisible entourage, if you will. Simply gorgeous!

amfoerster
amfoerster

I really liked this perfume when I first bought it. It made me feel so fancy. But very soon afterward, one of my friends told me it smelled like the inside of a full-face Halloween mask. I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I could never really look at Tihota the same way again.

kimberlylizkennedy

I so want this fragrance. I have been unable to find it anywhere in the U.S. other than Lucky Scent, and other than a "copy scent oil" that I found for candle makers. I did buy the dupe, which I absolutely love, which I scent my home and made personal perfume out of, by mixing perfumery supplies. But dang it! I want the REAL EXPERIENCE! I don't know if the delicious dupe, is the real thing, because I haven't tried the real thing! Indult, it is an insult to not have your products available so easily in the U.S. Please make yourself more available in smaller sizes. I love Lucky Scent, but their prices even for tiny samples are rather high. They should at least discount their shipping rates, I'd try more.

kimberlylizkennedy

I just ordered the dupe to this fragrance for candle making! I am so excited to try it! I can't find this fragrance anywhere as a perfume!

AM ONLY SAYING
AM VERY SAD DUE TO DIFFICULT TO FIND.........LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TIHOTA

norcalkt
norcalkt

Unbelievably sexy and warm. This is pure, righteous vanilla just tinged with the incense and dust of an ancient cathedral, or hidden among the books in a medieval library. Heaven!

This is my favorite vanilla EVER. I bought 2 bottles and plan to ration them over the course of my life! It's very strong and lasts forever. I decanted a bit into a roll-on with a carrier oil, which allows me to have just a little of this scent without overwhelming others. I could bathe in the stuff, but I do try to be considerate.

Love, love, love.

ladybug513
ladybug513

This is an incredible vanilla, no doubt about it. I agree with the people that say that it is so great because it's not adulterated with all the other notes that are poured into vanilla fragrances. It's a very warm, creamy, deep vanilla and the longevity is amazing. I showered and I could still smell it!

However, the price is obscene. I don't know if this is worth the price tag. I have a fantastic dupe that smells very similar: i Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia del Madagascar. I own that perfume and put it on my other wrist at the same time as Tihota and they smelled identical. Vaniglia is far cheaper but still a fine vanilla!

I know Indult is going out of business, but you can still buy decants of Tihota at the Perfumed Court- they are the last ones in existence.

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

So beautiful!

I have a vegan duplicate of this (and a non-animal musk) and I just love it so much.

It really smells like gorgeous vanilla extract for baking,but also vanilla of the earth like a pod. It is very rich on my skin and I adore it.

I love to layer this with just a touch of sweet tonka bean oil.. my family then tells me that I smell like a lovely cupcake!

Careless-Whisper
Careless-Whisper

i love it :) 10/10

and smells like serge lutens:un bois vanille

french frog
french frog

Very sexy. I wear it to bed every night since Floof gave it to me for my birthday.

guest_francoise
guest_francoise

A very sexy scent and I am the grandmother who wear it to bed every night after floof gave it to me for my birthday

floof

My favorite scent (perhaps even signature?) the best vanilla i have tried, and i have tried many! My moms favorite, too, always get compliments. Had to get one for my grandmother, my moms assistant, and 2 extra for me. Not long lasting but still worth the $250 (if you can afford it) and layers with almost anything. NOTHING else compares- its the vanilla that i judge all vanillas by. Beautiful, and I agree that it is perfect (besides the lasting power).

rania
rania

The best pure vanilla. I like it so much. I am so glad it has no flowers and other things. Just vanilla and musk.

Tuberose
Tuberose

A very fine vanilla for those who love 'vanilla'. If you are looking for the best quality vanilla and price is no problem ...then, this is for you ! I like it .

Kterhark
Kterhark

When I first got my sample and took a sniff, I thought Lucky Scent got lazy and just sent me a bottle of vanilla that you cook with. However, after applying to my skin and letting it develop for an hour, I am really enjoying how this mutates into something very sensuous and down right sexy. Since I have Isvaraya from this line I decided to layer it over Tihota, which works very well. Really love htis one

9154mf
9154mf

It's a lovely sweet warm rich vanilla with a hint of musk but I don't get any other notes, and I don't want them, Yes this might seem pricey for something so simple or linear, but that's what I love about this. They haven't tried to jazz it up with citrus, florals, patchouli or any other crap - just straight up sweet vanilla. Mm-mmmmm! The only other vanilla that I adore in its simplicity is the Body Shop's original vanilla formula (which I have stockpiled) but I had to have Tihota too!

hibernation
hibernation

Too pricey for me, I only own a small size:). Best vanilla.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

Sexy, edible vanilla-amber in a nutshell. If you like oriental vanillas, this is a MUST TRY!

A thick, warm vanilla and ambery musk scent with just a hint of some other fruity note that I can't quite pick out. I'm thinking it may be plum or a red berry of some sort. Not too sweet, and not too tart...makes a perfect balance between the vanilla and musks.

I love this, but I don't think I could wear it every day. Very, very potent...a drop will definitely do you for many hours.

Tihota by Indult 4.40 out of 5 based on 119 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Indult Tihota fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Indult Tihota, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tihota by Indult. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tihota by Indult represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.