Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Angel’s Trumpet Ineke for women

Angel’s Trumpet Ineke for women
dislike

ozonic
Angel’s Trumpet Ineke for women Pictures Angel’s Trumpet Ineke for women Pictures Angel’s Trumpet Ineke for women Pictures

Floral Curiosities is the new fragrance collection created by Ineke Parfums exclusively for Anthropologie stores.

Four flowers with distinct personalities are represented in the collection. Each flower’s unique character is expressed through the artistically rendered packaging which will make the Anthropologie customer eager to showcase them on her vanity. Beautifully presented clear cylindrical glass bottles are enclosed in boxes decorated by prose in hand-drawn calligraphy. Soft watercolor paintings wash over the packaging and hint to the hues inside.

Angel’s Trumpet (Brugmansia) Rich and Opulent Angel’s Trumpet opens with refreshing notes of honeydew melon, Seville orange and leafy greens. The fragrance is then warmed by cinnamon leaf and allspice and supported by Virginia cedar and white musk. Angel’s Trumpet was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Ineke Ruhland.

Orange Melon Green Notes

Cinnamon Angels Trumpet Allspice

Virginia Cedar White Musk

Paradise
Duende

Angel’s Trumpet Fragrance Reviews

SourPants
SourPants

Angel's Trumpet is a bright, effervescent floral that opens fruity and aromatic, innocent and dewy. Cinnamon warms the composition, developing this scent into a gorgeous melon musk.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Light, a little sweet, a little green. Gentle spring florals. Great for spring and summer. A touch watery too. Perfect for the workplace or casual daytime events. It is an extremely light scent -- the sillage is minimal and unfortunately it doesn't last long.

dkny27
dkny27

I find this scent fresh and nice, but nothing new or groundbreaking.
This comes off on my skin smelling like a very pure, clean soap...
It's very gentle almost like a "just laundered" cleanliness. I don't detect any cinnamon or cedar, which keeps this very neutral on me.
Completely inoffensive, pure and subtle....

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Very light and airy on top, with currents of spice and cinnamon drifting dreamily underneath. The melon makes it smell fresh without giving off that "overripe cantaloupe" scent that makes me wary of that note. This would be great for early spring, when it's still a little chilly outside for both uplifting springy freshness and a little warmth. This is a like, not a love, because it's fairly nondescript and the sillage leaves a lot to be desired. The combination of spices and florals was interesting though!

MarionCheval
MarionCheval

Vascilates from heady, deep, sweet nightflower to crisp verbena and sparkly citrus. Yes, I do get the soapy floral and the faint whiff of lilac too. It's nice.
I don't get the cinnamon, but will wear again to see if it comes out.

Raina
Raina

My signature fragrance of all time is Kenzo Parfum D'ete, so imagine my shock when I smelled that same scent repackaged and renamed under Ineke Angel's Trumpet.

This is a dead ringer for Kenzo Parfum D'ete. Literally, could not tell the difference whatsoever between them. The notes here are very decieving for me as all I get is the dewy floral of Parfum D'ete. Perhaps it is just a touch fresher, a tad less muskier, but overall its a lily-of-the-valley combined with hyacinth, peony, dewy green notes and musk. So gorgeous and great news for me as the Kenzo is harder to find in stores. It also projects farther and lasts longer than my beloved D'ete.

I honestly have to say that I'm shocked at the listed notes here, it has nothing to do with the fragrance to my nose. Needless to say, I am now looking to get my hands on several bottles of this!

EDIT 3/27/13: For all that this could be the identical twin of Kenzo Parfum D'ete, I find that this has replaced D'ete as my signature fragrance. They may be identical twins, but there's something about this one that just feels happier than her sister. I find my mood is lifted whenever I wear this one, whereas I feel a little detached and more prone to being melancholy when I wear D'ete. So strange! And heartbreaking considering this one is even harder to find than D'ete is (and that one is pretty difficult to find!)

AveParfum
AveParfum

Angel's Trumpet is a beautiful perfume that I tested and bought on the spot. Ok, well, I'm a sucker for cinnamon. But this is a whole different kind of cinnamon. It's not the Christmas cookie, pumpkin pie, snickerdoodle kind. The cinnamon is sheer and maybe even refreshing, rather than warm and cozy.

The main notes are orange and cinnamon on my skin, so I am amazed at how the aura of it smells like a soliflore. This flower is freshly picked and just a tad spicy; reminds me of carnation or possibly a lily.

Perhaps I am alone in my opinion, but this perfume seems to have an "Ange ou Demon" complex. On the one hand, it reminds me of a carefree little garden nymph, frolicking among the lilies in the garden. On the other hand, the use of cinnamon is deceptive, rather naughty, like the wicked Queen from Snow White and the Huntsman who fools the King into believing she is an innocuous white lily.

Angel's Trumpet is most definitely my favorite in the Ineke line. The rest of the line is a bit too light for my taste and are too similar to other things I've smelled before. IMHO Angel's Trumpet is in a league of its own. I believe it's a limited edition, so hurry up and check it out!

claudcat
claudcat

The other night my bedroom was heavy with the fragrance of my Dr. Suess cultivar of Brugmansia Angels Trumpet. I was thinking why hasn't anyone ever captured and bottled this fragrance? Today I was shopping at Anthropolgie and found this fragrance. I was so bummed there wasn't a tester. I took it out of the box and was able to smell it from the bottle. I would love to try it. I don't know how it will smell
on me until I wear it. I have to say it did smell just like my burg, :) Looking forward to try it on.

midsummer
midsummer

I smell lilac in there - but maybe I'm wrong?

This smells like the daytime version of Evening Edged in Gold. "Evening" is my least favorite of the alphabetical Ineke series, so I'm not shocked that I'm not in love with Angel's Trumpet, either. It is much more of a "perfume" than the other scents in the series, which smell profoundly like gardens that I have visited (and smelled!). Some folks are probably more into the sophistication of Angel's Trumpet than I am - and it certainly is a sophisticated, lady-in-white kind of scent.

There are soapy floral perfumes, and then there are soapy floral perfumes. Ineke ANGEL'S TRUMPET is a soapy floral which I can truly appreciate. This will no doubt come as a surprise to anyone who has glanced at the above notes without sniffing the perfume, but believe me, if ever there was a soapy floral, ANGEL'S TRUMPET is a soapy floral--and a glorious one at that!

ANGEL'S TRUMPET opens ever-so-briefly with a detectable melon note, but that's really just a prelude: the main opus here here falls squarely into the floral category. The floral notes are not listed above (as is true for the others of members of this "Floral Curiosities" series, as well), and I cannot claim expertise when it comes to the actual smell of angel's trumpet. All I know is that I am picky about soap, and this one works for me. However, because soapy notes mingle so differently on different wearers' skin, I definitely recommend that you try before you buy. Not all soap is created the same--Camay is not Dial is not Irish Spring is not Dove--and I only like certain soapy florals. This, happily, is one of them. Excellent soapy florals have great longevity and project well, and ANGEL'S TRUMPET is no exception to that rule, in addition to being a pleasure to wear.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ineke Angel’s Trumpet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ineke Angel’s Trumpet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel’s Trumpet by Ineke. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel’s Trumpet by Ineke represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.