Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Buddha’s Fig Infusion Organique for women

Buddha’s Fig Infusion Organique for women
dislike

Buddha’s Fig is inspired by Sri Lanka journey and a special tree – the legendary Buddha Sri Maha wood. The fragrant composition is infused with fig, geranium, lemongrass, woody notes and amber.

It is available as 50 ml EDP, home scent, scented candle and body care products.

Geranium Fig Woodsy Notes Amber Lemongrass

Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods
Philosykos

Buddha’s Fig Fragrance Reviews

drlaurel
drlaurel

A fig lovers dream. I have quite a few figs, L'artisan bot the extreme and the regular, of which I like the extreme best. Phylosikos which is far too synthetic and off-putting, Lucy B which is close to this one and now Buddha's fig. I'm going to say that Buddha's fig is my favorite because it is soooo figgy and woody and so easy to wear day to day. L' artisan is my next favorite but I reach for it less often b/c it is so particular (as most from L'artisan) on when you can wear them (i.e. evening wear, cooler weather wear, etc). First blast is fresh, dare i say minty? or maybe that's the lemongrass but i don't find it citric, with fig fig fig…and they are green. Later dries down to still fig but more woody dry fig, the rose geranium peeking through. Musky and dry towards the dry down. This is an easy bottle to reach for and could become my signature fig.

juan cruz
juan cruz

I try today my first sniff of Buddha's fig, and the initial blast was really not what I expected, but then about 10 minutes later the dry down start with a pleasant fruity tone, then it stays linear with the fig and geranium, then next the sweet amber comes out giving the fragrance a more subtle finish, that's wen I fall for it, the woodsy notes are just a hint of undernotes, very please with the final unisex product!!!!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

A rather sharp, waxy, dried fig scent starts this off, along with green, grassy notes. The fig and green stuff then develop to take on a dusty, dry, woody quality. Other reviewers have compared it to Phylosikos, and I would concur. In fact, I think I prefer the Infusion Organique version of woody dried fig. It has the same dusty, green, non-sweet, dried fig feeling as Phylosikos, with the addition of a musky base that appears after about an hour.

Sillage and longevity are moderate. After about 3 hours what’s left stays close to the skin without much change in character, and slowly fades away over the course of several more hours.

Looking at the Infusion Organique website, nowhere do I see that their perfumes, soaps, candles, diffuser scents etc. are 100% organic or even 100% natural, so I assume that the “organique” refers to some organic natural materials that are in the mix, along with many other things. In fact their website mentions “safe, sustainable, alternative ingredients … without depleting our rarest natural resources”. I can only assume that this is a euphemism for aroma chemicals. The use of aroma chemicals is not a problem, but why try to hide it? This fragrance is not something I would buy since there are other figs that I like better.

melia
melia

Oh I like this a lot! Why? Because it smells just like Royal Green Fig and Vanilla Woods by Lucy B which I love too! Though this one is sliiightly more woody (balmy even) and therefore sliiightly more unisex in my opinion. But the greenish juicy fig which I just want to eat/bite/drink is the same here :) I sprayed just one spray on my shawl and two other perfumes on each arm, but Buddha's Fig really dominates when giving me a delightfull waft of smell every few minutes. Good one! And great it's natural too.

Infusion Organique BUDDHA'S FIG is a splendid fig perfume, really first rate. In fact, I'd go even so far as to say that this is the best of the bunch I've tried in recent months, topping even the wildly popular L'Artisan Parfumeur PREMIER FIGUIER.

BUDDHA'S FIG, too, offers a woody, slightly greenish take on--and relatively linear presentation of--fig. Here, as an added bonus, all of the essences (fig, lemongrass, rose geranium, and jojoba) are organic and, most amazingly of all, the longevity is great. BUDDHA'S FIG is a real winner, which I heartily commend to all fig lovers!

My only question: why in the world does this delightful unisex composition cost only a fraction of the price of the one made by That Other Niche Brand???

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Infusion Organique Buddha’s Fig fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Infusion Organique Buddha’s Fig, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Buddha’s Fig by Infusion Organique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Buddha’s Fig by Infusion Organique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Eau des Merveilles Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Christian Dior Diorella Frederic Malle Le Parfum de Therese Chanel Bois des Iles Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Bvlgari Omnia Diptyque Philosykos Chanel Chanel N°19 MDCI Parfums La Belle Helene Guy Laroche Fidji Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Cuir Amethyste Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Hermes Kelly Caleche Robert Piguet Bandit Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Guerlain Jicky Parfumerie Generale PG18 Cadjmere