Designers » I-K » Chypre Floral « Groups

Sands of Morocco Infusion Organique for women

Sands of Morocco Infusion Organique for women

Sands of Morocco will transfer you this exotic place – from Marrakech to Casablanca to Tangier. Feel the smell of flower and spices markets, fresh vanilla, sandalwood, warm oakmoss, lemongrass and ylang-ylang.

It is available as 50 ml EDP, home scent, scented candle and body care products. Sands of Morocco was launched in 2009.

Ylang-Ylang Floral Notes Vanille Spices Sandalwood oak moss Lemongrass

Sands of Morocco Fragrance Reviews

Infusion Organique SANDS OF MOROCCO is a warm woody oriental fragrance with a fair amount of the usual spice suspects, but also lemongrass, which I rarely encounter in perfumes. My brutal honesty in reviewing requires that I report that, upon initial application, the lemongrass essential oil seemed to cause some minor irritation to the skin on my neck. After a few minutes, however, all was better and I was able to enjoy this yummy creation for many hours.

An excellent choice for wintertime, SANDS OF MOROCCO heats up and diffuses quite nicely, creating a much bigger sillage over time. The ylang, vanilla, and sandalwood meld together beautifully, and the sandalwood in this composition is not the common sour type, which I for one really do not like.

I am mildly amazed at the staying power of this all-natural, organic perfume, which, on top of everything else, has a remarkably affordable price. Recommended to oriental lovers! (this is not a chypre...)

Well kinda so so on this. I applied and could barely smell the fragrance. It's rare to have a fragrance that has no presence upon application. I thought the sands of Morroco had dried up and blown away. After a minute or so, I noticed the sweeness of vanilla first. Dried down nicely with the sandalwood but that only lasted 25 or so minutes. Then the lemongrass came forward. While I tend to like a little zip of freshness in fragrances, when I think of Moracco, I think of warm, inviting, cozy, mysterious. Spicy. If this was a citrus or aromatic note fragrance then I'd be less disapointed because I'd go in expecting the assertive lemongrass note. Or possibly if it didn't evolve and was more of a hint in the background I'd like the fragrance more. Funny, sometimes you want some zip to cut through a cloying sandalwood fragrance, then other times it's too much zip! Price is good though so if you want a less heavy sandalwood fragrance with a little ending twist, this might be for you though don't be expecting long staying power.

Sands of Morocco by Infusion Organique 3.82 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Infusion Organique Sands of Morocco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Infusion Organique Sands of Morocco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sands of Morocco by Infusion Organique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sands of Morocco by Infusion Organique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. L`Artisan Parfumeur Havana Vanille (Vanille Absolument) Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Creed Vanisia Balenciaga Le Dix Perfume Anne Pliska Anne Pliska Montale Patchouli Leaves Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Montale Blue Amber Caron Tabac Blond Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot