Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Focus Intelligent Nutrients for women and men

Focus Intelligent Nutrients for women and men
dislike

herbal

Intelligent Nutrients aromatic fragrances are made from certified organic ingredients and flavors. These fragrances are a multi - practical, they serve as perfumes, giving shine and nourishing hair and have the effect of aromatic oils.

Focus feed your mind with notes of neroli, chamomile, jasmine, ylang-ylang, bergamot, orange, geranium, rose, immortals, clary sage and palmerosa.

It is available in bottles of 28 ml. .

Neroli Geranium Bergamot Orange Chamomile Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Rose Immortelle Clary Sage

Focus Fragrance Reviews

Puck
Puck

This is a very refreshing, spring, fresh scent. Its pretty potent due to its all natural ingredients. After it's initial spray it settles into a very floral scent. If you want to smell fresh, this is your scent. I wouldn't call it a signature frag, but perhaps something to wear around if you wanna smell clean. I can see this being a post-shower fragrance which is what I will be using this as. It reminds me of a more floral Rainforest by Ayala Moriel.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Intelligent Nutrients Focus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Intelligent Nutrients Focus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Focus by Intelligent Nutrients. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Focus by Intelligent Nutrients represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Serge Lutens Un Lys Eau D`Italie Sienne l´Hiver L`Occitane en Provence The Vert au Jasmin Benetton Benetton Sport Women Morgan My Morgan Hermes Eau D`Orange Verte Victoria`s Secret Pink Bath and Body Works Blushing Cherry Blossom Penhaligon`s Bluebell Farmacia SS. Annunziata Takis Project D by Dannii and Tabitha Dawn Revlon Whimsical